South Webster @ Wheelersburg 12/14

dimedrop4
All State

Re: South Webster @ Wheelersburg 12/14

Post by dimedrop4 »

Congrats to the Lady Jeeps! Cook was outstanding tonight, and Queen was on fire from deep. Great leadership out of Cook tonight, as the Lady Jeeps earned the win as a team. Good luck to the Lady Pirates on the rest of your season!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I will gladly eat my words. good win.

ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HOW MANY TIMES THE POSS. ERROR WAS WRONG. i caught the clock running at times when it should have been stopped and vice versa. As a former board worker myself this really irks me when it happens, regardless of what school is doing it.

anyway Cook dominates with 33 again and Queen stepped up and was lights out from 3. Kaci Messer handled the ball really good tonight for a change and didn't have a bazillion turnovers as usual. Kendra Clarke knocked down a couple big shots in the first half.

The only thing i saw that could be improved on for the jeeps is receiving the ball. IDK how many times the ball was passed inside only to slip out of bounds. IF the jeeps get a hand on those they can score 10 - 15 more points.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Glad to see Cook and Queen step it up tonight. It's been a tough week for the team and they needed the senior leadership.

Messer gets better with every game. It's hard for a freshman to start varsity and be expected to help run the floor. She just needs to continue to work hard and she'll be fine.

The Jeeps looked much better as a whole tonight. Keep working hard girls!!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

GREAT JOB LADY JEEPS!!

An the JV's Another Great Job tonight by pulling out another W in overtime!!!!

12hoops
Waterboy

Post by 12hoops »

This game proves that the lady jeeps are stepping up to the challenge and will survive with the members that are left. Keep working hard ladies and remember. "teamwork makes the dream work!"

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

Remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. Coach will have them ready for the tounament. The next 5 or 6 years will be very strong for Lady Jeeps basketball.
Everyone get out and support them! I'll be there the 21st. If I can drive 1200 miles to see them, surely Jeeps fans can drive 10 to support them.

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

Jeeps are a better team now than they were last week. It is amazing how dynamics can change a team so quickly.
That being said it will be hard for Cook and Queen to carry the load night in and night out.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Queen hit five 3-point baskets in six attempts. Her shooting from 2-point range was less than half that at 2 of 5.

Return to “Girls Basketball”