Oak Hill 2007-2008

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

see how much I am missed

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

Her decision to leave wasnt hers"FROM OAK HILL" and it had nothing to do about cutting the mustard..she was doing well, the decision wasnt hers and she shouldnt be blamed for it. she never wanted to leave oak hill... she did want to go back
Last edited by Who9Dey on Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Who9Dey wrote:Her decision to leave wasnt hers and it had nothing to do about cutting the mustard..she was doing well, the decision wasnt hers and she shouldnt ble blamed for it.
Whatever....

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

whatever....? she is 15 dude

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Who9Dey wrote:whatever....? she is 15 dude
I hear a different story thats all...So leave it at that...

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Black Panther wrote:
Who9Dey wrote:whatever....? she is 15 dude
I hear a different story thats all...So leave it at that...
I have yet to hear exacty what your side of the story is Who Dey. Did her parents decide to up and leave? If so,why? She is going to have to sit out a year and lose a year of her HS career because of it. Good Luck to her none the less...

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

She didn't wanna go, and its sad that she has to sit out because of it. She will be back for the lady oaks next year! Goodluck Shantelle!

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

crazee-oakaholic wrote:She didn't wanna go, and its sad that she has to sit out because of it. She will be back for the lady oaks next year! Goodluck Shantelle!
Yeah exactly it wasn't her decision to go and people on here who have no idea about the situation say that she wanted to...actually she wanted to stay at Oak Hill and she is so happy to be back but i guess she really wanted to go to Chilli thats why she was so happy to be back at the hill

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

Oak Hill should have a very good team this year, But next year they should be nearly unstoppable with the upcomming freshman class. There is alot of talent in that class. The shining star, however, would have to be Lakin Caudill..

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

yeah Lakin Caudill and Taylor Hale should help out tremendously

bballfan1
Waterboy

Post by bballfan1 »

Lakin Caudill? Is this the girl from Vinton County? If so she can flat out play! I remember talking with a parent from Vinton County several of years ago talking about what a special player she is. The person said they could not wait to see her lead the lady Vikings to a regional or possible state run. This was when she was in probably fifth grade.

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Same girl bballfan, she was on Coach Hale's AAU team.

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

[color=rePosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oak Hill should have a very good team this year
they will have a good year,to much soil to not. looked very well put together Friday night!

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobby Love »

i agree jeepster. even though they just won by one, new boston is very good and has talent for soc1 and divIV.

what is the latest on anna ruff? i don't see her name on the redwomen roster.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

i also thought they looked good and coach hale played every1 or at least almost every1 it seemed at start of 2nd quarter only starter that was in was #33 i think

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Most teams do let everyone play, it is what it is previews, nothing more. Oak Hill will be competive as always, I don't believe they will win the league this year, but they will give you a game. The have lost alot the last couple years, I will say the youth coming up is good, and it will be interesting to see how well they play together in the next couple years. Minford has a very good freshman class as well that has battled with Oak Hill in the past, the future is bright for both teams. Go Luck Lady Oaks, I'm sure you wish the Lady Falcons the same, looking forward to a great season.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

i wish all the teams well : but i believe that the tougher the league is it will help all the teams come tournament time

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

SOC II will be very tough this year. All but one or two teams could be in the running for the title or at least be a spoiler. I'm with you se, the tougher the regular season, the better you are come tournament time.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

it all comes down to competition the better prepared you are the better u will play not to take anything away from winning the soc but i would much rather be district champs than league champs

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Go Lady Oaks..who is #20 this year? I always like to see who is wearin my number from when I played!

Return to “Girls Basketball”