Paint Valley Shootout

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Paint Valley Shootout

Post by a_c_m »

What teams are going to be at the Paint Valley Shootout on the 24th besides host Paint Valley and New Boston Glenwood.

New Boston Glenwood will play Southeastern Ross at 6:45 PM
Last edited by a_c_m on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

All the schedules I've seen show the shootout the 24th unless they're having one this week and one again next week.

Minford vs. Nelsonville York @ Paint Valley
Eastern Pike vs. Westfall @ Paint Valley

a_c_m
SEOPS H

PV shootout

Post by a_c_m »

Thanks Minford Millie. I just spoke with one of the players for Glenwood and she confirmed it is next week. It was orginally scheduled for today, but was changed to next weekend due to the Ohio State/Michigan game. Imagine that!!!!
Last edited by a_c_m on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

If someone has a schedule for all of the games, could you post it?

Thanks.

osumufan
SE

Re: PV shootout

Post by osumufan »

a_c_m wrote:Thanks Minford Millie. I just spoke with one of the players for Glenwood and she confirmed it is next week. It was orginally scheduled for today, but was changed to next weekend due to the Ohio State/Minford game. Imagine that!!!!

Ohio State played Minford??? :-D

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Thanks

Post by a_c_m »

Thanks for the correction Osumufan!

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Minford over NY by 2. 71-69. Congrats Minford. I would say this is a good measuring stick for both teams to see where they are in the season and looks like both teams are gonna be tough.

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

What a game! It went back and forth all the way to the bitter end......It seems like my Lady Falcons are playing harder than ever and really getting after it.....the great thing about this game was everybody contributed whether it be off the bench or as a starter..........I liked what I saw Ladies...........Keep up the good work.........Who else was there? THE NEXT LEVEL.....Falconflyer........Millie...........Thoughts?

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Ditto Minford Mike!!..What a great game! Both teams never gave up til the game was over. Minford showed a lot of poise and determination and played great team bball. I was glad to see that Minford kept up with a speedy NY team. Minford got quality time from all players. I think each player gained a lot of self-confidence. If the falcons continue to play with this aggressiveness and determination, the girls should have a great year! Nelsonville looks to have a great year ahead, also..Great job girls! :-D

a_c_m
SEOPS H

scores

Post by a_c_m »

New Boston Glenwood 52
Southeastern Ross 41

Western Pike 60
Manchester 52

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Piketon beat Noter Dame pretty easy.

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Piketon beat Notre Dame 63-39.

Return to “Girls Basketball”