Southern At Waterford

powerhouse
Waterboy

Post by powerhouse »

gary tornes, oh shoot i mean "mr.clutch"...

Coach Close said that if you have a problem with him, say it to his face.

Also, you, being a Waterford Boys' Varsity player, how would you feel if your score was high, so you had to sit the bench the whole game, just because you start and their isn't much competition? Let's think too, starters practice every night of the week just as hard/harder as anyone else on the team. How fair is it to sit the starters the whole game just because their is a wide spread between points?

Why don't you think about that instead of mouthing about your own school? And anyways, do you even go to the games? So just go to the boys forum and talk yourself up, okay!

Mr.Clutch42
Waterboy

Post by Mr.Clutch42 »

powerhouse tornes is not the only person posting with this name

he talks about what he wants to and i talk about what i want to

and as far as that goes and what you were talking about in the last post about mouthing your own school it is not the fact that he is disrespecting the school, it is that he has more respect for the school than the coaching staff for the girls does

GOOD BETTER BEST

Never let it rest
until your GOOD is BETTER
and you BETTER is BEST
Kenneth Bixx
Waterboy

Post by Kenneth Bixx »

I would stay out of this if I were from Federal. They have done much of the same. Unfortunately, the teams in the bottom half of the hocking are very weak. It is difficult to get things accomplished if you can not do things you work on at all. However, there is a time and place to call off the dogs. The biggest danger in girls is a potential knee injury. The kids legs have to remain in great condition and with realistic stress on a regular basis. You have to get the time and intensity but not over do it as to embarrass someone or get a kid hurt.

Kenneth Bixx
Waterboy

Post by Kenneth Bixx »

Poor Southern has to play Waterford twice, NY, and VC. OUCH!!
The good news for the Hocking is that this is the last year of inter-divisional games.

bballlover
Waterboy

Post by bballlover »

Most of the starters played only 2 quarters you cant help it that everyone on the bench can also score and you cant tell them not to play their hardest.

Birdman
Riding the Bench

Post by Birdman »

This is the same Waterford that complained when Trimble would blast you and then you would complain because they didn't sub out. You know how it feels so why would you do that to someone else.

powerhouse
Waterboy

Post by powerhouse »

birdman, your post would apply if Waterford didn't actually sub out. But as said before, the starters played 3 quarters or less. If your not even at the game, how about not even posting :-) have a nice day

but i guess coaches should tell their girls not to score, right?... i mean why would they want to score?

Return to “Girls Basketball”