RV?

watergirls
Waterboy

RV?

Post by watergirls »

Why delete the posts? I was enjoying them. I have to agree with Owl that it seems awfully funny that you can bash jrs. and srs. and last year's coach, but when someone questioned Coach G., . . . What's up with that? What is the purpose of this forum? To get scores, check on game stats, and players?? I can read the paper! I thought opinions were welcome. I didn't read anyone "bashing", just giving an opinion. Gator thinks the coaches are wonderful. Hmmm?
Okay, I'll agree, the team is much better this year because they have a new coach. Although, it might have a little to do with the fact that they lost no experienced players and gained two very strong players. (Ruff and Marcum), but . . . I'll keep it to myself from now on. (maybe)

BleedBlue
Waterboy

Post by BleedBlue »

Now, Now. Lets all be friends. I think it is funny that posts and threads are deleted. The game last night at Rock Hill proved that it takes a team to win. Whats up with fouling # 0 everytime she had the ball. I think if I was the coach I would have forced her to give the ball up and foul someone else. The girl must of made 20 foul shots. You have to win the ones you can, and last night should of been a win. Keep working girls and maybe they will figure out who should be on the court together. Keep pushing it. :roll:

owl
Waterboy

Post by owl »

Way to go watergirls and bleedblue, there should never be double standards in a forum! We all have a right to express our opinion without worrying about them being deleted!

owl
Waterboy

Post by owl »

My apologies. It was naive to use the word "rights"...of course I have no rights here. This is your site. It was the term forum that threw me. I think of a forum as a place for public discussion..even dissenting opinion. I stand corrected. Happy Holidays.

watergirls
Waterboy

Post by watergirls »

Last night's score was RV 51 - Southern 37. Good job girls. Good job coaches. I enjoyed the game. It was fun to watch. The game started on time. The refs also did a good job. The fans were good too.
From now on, Owl, if you don't have anything nice to say (about certain people), don't say anything at all :roll:
Those are your rights!! Enjoy the "forum." ;-)

Bfan
Waterboy

Post by Bfan »

way to go raiders. Glad to see the juniors and seniors get rewarded finally. Go Raiders!!!!!!

rat
Freshman Team

Post by rat »

Big test today against CG will need everyone to contribute.

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

How did it go?

BleedBlue
Waterboy

Post by BleedBlue »

RV lost. Good game until halftime. Once again the coaches seem to have a hard time getting the right 5 on the court at the same time. It seems like they forget when they take people out and let them sit for extended periods of time. Correct me if I'm wrong about the following observation. When you take a player out of the game should coaches tell the player why they are out, or is it suppose to be assumed they know. I also feel bad for some of the girls who have worked and practiced since the beginning and only played 1 or 2 minutes, while another has not practiced all year and saw more playing time. Talk about breaking up any type of TEAM chemistry. Of course this is only an experimental year. I was also curious as to why they dress so many players on varsity and some of them have seen no playing time at all. Must be for warmups.

Return to “Girls Basketball”