LADY EAGLES BEAT SOUTHERN

think about it
Freshman Team

LADY EAGLES BEAT SOUTHERN

Post by think about it »

Way to go ladies you worked had no thanks to your coach hope you girls can get some more wins very nice game for freshman Rawson she has been getting better each game there is talent there just have to know how to use it.

the thinker
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

You won against a team without their best player. How about a score?

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

What player Casey played the whole game ? you have anouther player better then her ?

the thinker
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Newspaper last week said she wouldn't play for four weeks. So, she played, according to you. Just answer the question. Score? Oh, forgetaboutit.......

I'll just wait to hear it on the news in a few minutes.

powerhouse
Waterboy

Post by powerhouse »

I'd like to know the score, pleease

close one?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Sorry, I forgot, no TV station regularly covers Meigs County sports. No score on WTAP for this game tonight. Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow..........

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

I dont know where you heard she would be out i know Casey and she did PLAY Eastern 41 southern 40 i belive was the score very close game Casey is a very good player she had most of southerns points

the thinker
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

It was reported in the "Daily Sentinel" after the Fed Hock-Southern game. Your local paper said she was out for two to four weeks due to an ankle sprain.

And yes, Kasey is an excellent player. Glad she is back and playing again.

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

UGLY game

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Steely Dan - why such dislike for the Eastern Girls? Your statement of you beat a team without their best player, or she played according to you, what is your problem? A win is a win, ugly or pretty, still a win. And the Turley girl played the whole game.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Steely Dan - why such dislike for the Eastern Girls? Your statement of you beat a team without their best player, or she played according to you, what is your problem? A win is a win, ugly or pretty, still a win. And the Turley girl played the whole game.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Absolutely no disdain for the girls, or their team. Don't even go there. I'm a big supporter of your girls, and Eastern basketball. I'm not a big supporter of the so-called "Eastern supporters", who get on here and try to blame the other team, and the opposing teams coaches, for the lack of success.

I have nothing to do with your program, but support your girls, and their parents. I'm friends with some of them. I'm not a hater of your program, I'm a supporter. I don't care for some of the posters from Eastern, due to their tactics.

I'm simply tired of some of the tactics that some of the so called "supporters" of your program have tried to employ to either 1) diffuse the root cause of the discontent at Eastern by blaming the opposing team, coaches, or fans , or 2) take potshots at people, like me, who take exception to the comments made on here by the "supporters" of the program, that are not exactly, supportive, or accurate.

Not that I need to explain myself AGAIN, but your local paper (which is excellent by the way, you should really show appreciation to the editor of The Daily Sentinel!) stated after the loss to Fed Hock that Kasey would not play for two to four weeks. I've already stated it in an earlier post, go read it. I ASSUMED, she was not playing, based on what your paper reported.

You have a problem with that, so be it. :roll:

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Dummy i was talking about Easterns coach thank you.

the thinker
JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

Seems funny to me that when a team loses it has everything to do with the coach. But when they win, it has nothing to do with the coach.
What is up with parents in Meigs County? Particularly Meigs and Eastern. Seems like every single thread about Meigs boys basketball or Eastern girls basketball turns into a bashing of the coach. What's the deal?

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

You would have to see him coach to know what im talking about he really knows nothing about basketball you have to see to belive.

the thinker
Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Not all Eastern fans bash the coach. He is not the one on the floor. The way he subbed was a problem but has since corrected that. Eastern is a very young, inexperienced team, only 3 returning lettermen, so the under classmen see alot more floor time than most would. They make a lot of young mistakes and it seems that the upperclassmen get a little frustrated with that. At times they couldn't buy a bucket if they had to, not the coach's fault that the shots just don't fall. They gave River Valley a run for their money, only losing by 4, but barely beat souther(by 1). This is the start of rebuilding the girls program. In time, it will get better.

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

the coach from what i was told and listened to on the radio, was he kept telling the girls nothing but layups (the last few minutes) of the game. If your daughter/daughters, don't listen to the coach and go down and throw up long shots, you can't blame that on the coach......They did stay in the game and never gave up, but with the young girls they are going to have mistakes and hopefully they will go back in the gym and LISTEN to the coach and learn from what they did wrong...

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

lol

the thinker

Return to “Girls Basketball”