Oak Hill at Ironton

proudoak
Waterboy

Post by proudoak »

Hey guys, lay off the Lady Oaks! Ironton was right on their game and the Oaks were not even in the gym. The girls have had a tough week and did not have their minds on basketball. Their bodies were in the gym but their hearts were elsewhere. Without our senior leaders, the younger players just could not pull it together. Ironton is a quality ball club and I am not trying to take anything away from their win. They played excellent and showed that they are indeed a fine ball club. The Lady Oaks have fielded a full JV team all season and I expect they will again next year. I believe it was Ironton that requested only 2 quarters of JV this year.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Suprised Marshall was even able to play... Hang in there girls. GO LADY OAKS

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Suprised Marshall was even able to play... Hang in there girls. GO LADY OAKS

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

bballfan1:im not even from oak hill, not even close. kyr just loves to bang on coach hale. kyr rarely gets the facts straight, so i have to remind him. as for the jv team, i have no idea. i do know they are going through some emotional times in oak hill and dont deserve any any more negative posts right now.

ITOWN13
Waterboy

Post by ITOWN13 »

Ironton was the reason for the 2 quarters of JV action. We only have 6 jv players and 2 of them skipped practice after a makeup test on Thursday. We did not let them dress because it was an unexcused.
We only have 13 girls total this year.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Oak Hill JV has only played 2 quarters on 2 occasions this year and it has been at the request of the other team.

Return to “Girls Basketball”