Circleville @ Chillicothe 12-27-07

Black Panther
SEO

Circleville @ Chillicothe 12-27-07

Post by Black Panther »

Should be an awesome game! Any thoughts :?: I know last years game was won by Circleville at the buzzer. :cry: Best of Luck to the Lady Cavs :!:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Anything Yet?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

noreply66 wrote:Anything Yet?
The game is tomorrow the 27th...

Army
S

Post by Army »

GO Lady CAVS, keep rolling Big Blue and White :!:

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Should be a good ballgame.

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Another triller! CHS loses to Circleville 42-40 in front of a great crowd in Chilly!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Wow! Wish I would've went to that ballgame than the LE/Unioto one.

The Adena sectional is absolutly loaded!

These two could easily see each other again in the tournament as there are 5 very good teams in the sectional and as of right now, 1 is undefeated, while 4 more have 1 loss!

BP- Any game breakdown? Thanks.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good game Chilly. Get ready for the next one.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

this was a great game. went back and forth all game long. #10 for circleville is a very good shooter, and knocked down 2 three's late in the game to give circleville the win. i will say that if megan lee doesn't pick up 3 fouls in the 1st qtr chilli wins this game, but thats just my opinion. keep your heads up ladies and come back ready to play on saturday in portsmouth.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Another triller! CHS loses to Circleville 42-40 in front of a great crowd in Chilly!
Good game...Bad Result. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

danicalifornia wrote:Wow! Wish I would've went to that ballgame than the LE/Unioto one.

These two could easily see each other again in the tournament as there are 5 very good teams in the sectional and as of right now, 1 is undefeated, while 4 more have 1 loss!

Like I said, it was a good game,good atmosphere,but a bad result if you were a Chilly supporter. :cry: If I remember right the Lady Cavs had a six point lead with a little less than two minutes to go.Foul trouble and hot late game three point shooting by Circleville did the Lady Cavs in...Lets just put it this way, I wouldn't want to be Portsmouth Sat night.That one will get UGLY real quick.

Blu_n_Whyt
Freshman Team

Post by Blu_n_Whyt »

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

Black Panther wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:Wow! Wish I would've went to that ballgame than the LE/Unioto one.

Like I said, it was a good game,good atmosphere,but a bad result if you were a Chilly supporter. :cry: If I remember right the Lady Cavs had a six point lead with a little less than two minutes to go.Foul trouble and hot late game three point shooting by Circleville did the Lady Cavs in...Lets just put it this way, I wouldn't want to be Portsmouth Sat night.That one will get UGLY real quick.

yes they were up 6 with less than 2 minutes to go. but again not having megan lee playing at all in the second qtr really hurt the lady cavs last night. congrats to circleville on the win, they have a very good team. good luck to you the rest of the season and hopefully we can see this matchup again in the tournament.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

beezee420 wrote:
Black Panther wrote:

yes they were up 6 with less than 2 minutes to go. but again not having megan lee playing at all in the second qtr really hurt the lady cavs last night. congrats to circleville on the win, they have a very good team. good luck to you the rest of the season and hopefully we can see this matchup again in the tournament.
Megan being out for the whole 2nd quarter did hurt alot. She is an AWESOME player.She goes to the basket without fear and has an soft touch.

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Once again, isn't it amazing what good a coach Amy Hughes is!? Hannah Day being out for the year, Ray transfering, etc. and the Cavs are in every ballgame and lose to Circleville by two!!! Can't wait for the sectional. Imagine if Day would have played against Circleville, it would have been a different story.
Cudos to the Circleville coach, team and crowd, they have a lot of class!

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

If Megan Lee plays the whole game, I think Chillicothe wins but fouls are a part of the game. Mogan, Circleville's best player, also sat out a good chunk of the first half with some foul trouble of her own. I thought Chillicothe did a nice job on her once again. Chillicothe has a nice ballclub and I've been impressed with what Hughes has done with them.

Return to “Girls Basketball”