Western Lady Indians vs Lady Panthers

4thquarter
Waterboy

Western Lady Indians vs Lady Panthers

Post by 4thquarter »

Congrats ladies on your win last night against the Eagles.

Tonight you will need to come in playing good ball against Clay. Play hard and you will come home with the win. Its going to be a tough game, but you ladies can do it.

pikemaniac
Waterboy

Post by pikemaniac »

The Indians can pull out another victory if they play as a team. I just hope Felix is not an official for another game at Western. He gets too "T" and foul happy. Lightle needs to get his girls to pass more and dribble less. Too many turnovers last night when dribbling. All five girls hustling down the court wouldn't hurt this team either. Go Indians!!

pikemaniac
Waterboy

Post by pikemaniac »

Western wins....57-49. I believe I saw Felix, Jr officiating the game tonight. A "T" on Lightle after a horrible charge foul by one of his players who was fully encased by two Clay players. Officiating was certainly not the best by the three, but Noah only needed two of each species and I believe that only two refs were needed in tonight's game. Latham area was flooded after the ball game and ball players/fans had to find another way out of Latham. Great victory for the Lady Indians who still share 1st place with New Boston.

Return to “Girls Basketball”