Ironton's Jessica Waddle hits 1000 points

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Ironton's Jessica Waddle hits 1000 points

Post by RiverRatRay »

Jessica hit the magic plateau against the Lady Trojans. Congratulation on a tremendous achievement Jessica. I know Dad and Mom, Jeff and Mary Waddle, are very proud just as all the Ironton fans are.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to Jessica

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats Jessica.......One of the Tigers all time great players.

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Ironton's Jessica Waddle hits 1000 points

Post by Black Panther »

RiverRatRay wrote:Jessica hit the magic plateau against the Lady Trojans. Congratulation on a tremendous achievement Jessica. I know Dad and Mom, Jeff and Mary Waddle, are very proud just as all the Ironton fans are.
Congrats to Jessica! It's good to see she got to do it in front of the home crowd too. Should be an AWESOME game Wed night v The Lady Cavs! Amy already knew you were coming and is expecting you! lol :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Re: Ironton's Jessica Waddle hits 1000 points

Post by RiverRatRay »

Black Panther wrote:
RiverRatRay wrote:Jessica hit the magic plateau against the Lady Trojans. Congratulation on a tremendous achievement Jessica. I know Dad and Mom, Jeff and Mary Waddle, are very proud just as all the Ironton fans are.
Congrats to Jessica! It's good to see she got to do it in front of the home crowd too. Should be an AWESOME game Wed night v The Lady Cavs! Amy already knew you were coming and is expecting you! lol :lol:

I Know! ;-)

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Congrats! Its a great accomplishment!

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

dolittle
Riding the Bench

Post by dolittle »

From our understanding from what the coach said is during the Portsmouth game he knew Jessica had gotten her 1000th point but chose to celebrate it on Senior Night. She, the parents, and fans did not even know that she even did it. It was a home game with radio broadcast and the kid will never get to capture that moment like they have done for all the others before her that she played with such as Rudman, Hacker, and Boykin. We knew she was close. We were told about it just before the Jackson game which was the 2nd game after Portsmouth. The coach and all that knew did an injustice to her for this was traditional. For some reading this might think whats the big deal. When you are an athlete and work hard and you reach a milestone it is a big deal when others before were treated differently. Just recently Jessica Harris of Logan and fans got to know that feeling of accomplishment. Jessica Waddle won't miss a beat for come game time you can alway count on her to do her job. WIN or LOSE

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

dolittle wrote:From our understanding from what the coach said is during the Portsmouth game he knew Jessica had gotten her 1000th point but chose to celebrate it on Senior Night. She, the parents, and fans did not even know that she even did it. It was a home game with radio broadcast and the kid will never get to capture that moment like they have done for all the others before her that she played with such as Rudman, Hacker, and Boykin. We knew she was close. We were told about it just before the Jackson game which was the 2nd game after Portsmouth. The coach and all that knew did an injustice to her for this was traditional. For some reading this might think whats the big deal. When you are an athlete and work hard and you reach a milestone it is a big deal when others before were treated differently. Just recently Jessica Harris of Logan and fans got to know that feeling of accomplishment. Jessica Waddle won't miss a beat for come game time you can alway count on her to do her job. WIN or LOSE
The Crowd wasn't informed of her acomplishment during the Portsmouth game?? If not, they should have,and she should have been given a game ball. Who's idea was it to celebrate it on Senior night?

dolittle
Riding the Bench

Post by dolittle »

Coach Graham

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Congrats to Jessica on a fine career and your 1000th point......

like some have said before me........sad she wasnt recognized at the time it happened.......good luck next year at Georgetown...... :!: :!:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

dolittle wrote:Coach Graham
I'm sure another coach we know would have given Jessica her due and probably more.You guys lost more than a coach there.Tell Jessica there are more people out there than she knows that are happy for her.She has been through so much this past year.Also tell her to take it easy on us Wed night! ;-) ;-)

sinker
Freshman Team

Post by sinker »

great job jessica! WOW, can't believe such an accomplishment went unnoticed! super player! super student! super young lady! the "complete package"!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I also agree that this milestone should be celebrated at the time of its happening. I just found out about it yesterday as I arrived at the gym to watch the Ironton vs Zanesville girls game. I apologize to Jessica for not reporting it sooner. I knew she had to be close but not having the records didn't know how close she actually was. I again want to congratulate Jessica on this great achievement and wish her the very best as she continues on to the college level. I remember her start as a freshmen, contributing towards some great years for the Lady Tigers. Jessica, Thanks for the memories!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Is Senior nite the 30th at the last home game with Gallipolis........it usually is the last home game but with the changes that have been made this year who knows...... :?: :lol:

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Fron Logan congrats to Jess on her milestone 1000 points. Big game coming up for Ironton next Wednesday and I am sure Jess is glad to get this behing her. Good luck in the future.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Congrats to Jessica, what a fine young lady! So sorry it wasn't celebrated on her night but I hope they make things extra special for her on " Senior Night". She and the other seniors certainly deserve it!
Jessica has a great career ahead of her in college! Good Wishes to Jess and you and the family. She is certainly someone to be proud of!

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Congratulations Jessica.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Is she #5?

If so she had another great and composed game going for 22 tonight @ Jackson

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »