Waterford at Frontier

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Waterford at Frontier

Post by hoopitup »

What is everyone's prediction on the outcome of this game? Waterford will need to play well. Frontier is a solid team. I think Waterford will come away with the win. Good Luck to the Lady Cats.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

This will be another good test for the Lady Cats. Frontier has a very good ballclub. Go get em' Lady Cats. Keep turning it up another notch, play good defense, ball control, etc. and the Lady Cats will gain another victory.

GO LADY CATS

bballlover
Waterboy

Post by bballlover »

i'm taking the Wildcats on this one because they will come to play their hardest.

GO LADY CATS!

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

No way Frontier loses this game. The Lady Cougars are in first place in the Pioneer Valley Conference and the OVAC. Plus, they have some of the best free throw shooters in the area.

Frontier has a team capable of a District final berth until it meets Hiland or one of those powerhouses from the IVC.

Waterford doesn't have the muscle to match the Frontier girls when it comes to rebounds. I'll be interested in hearing about this one.

Kerinon
Freshman Team

Post by Kerinon »

Lady Cats by 20!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

CD - Waterford is very, very good. I was in McArthur Saturday night to watch them dismantle the 12-0 Vinton County Ladies. Waterford won by about 23 points.

I've watched Waterford play against a very strong post team (Eastern Brown), and walk away with the win. I'll be surprised if the Cougars win this game. But, stranger things have happened....... :lol:

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

Waterford won by 20+. Frontier couldn't handle Waterford's pressure. Nice job Lady Cats.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Actual score Waterford Lady Cats 64- Frontier 37. The Lady Cats run their record to 13-1. They play Miller at Waterford thursday, then go to The Classic in the Country sat against East Canton at 10 am.

Steelcityfan
Waterboy

Post by Steelcityfan »

Frontier's sports program in the past years has gone down the tubes. I remember a time when FHS was competetive in sports....oh once upon a time....Great job Lady Cats!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Waterford has the talent to make it to the final four this year in Division IV. They present alot of match-up problems, and are very basketball smart.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

That is so shocking to see Frontier get it handed to 'em. Congrats Cats. Always rooted for Waterford when it came to hoops because they always seemed to get the short end of the publicity stick in local papers.

Hope Waterford does make it far in tournament.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

carbon_dated wrote:That is so shocking to see Frontier get it handed to 'em. Congrats Cats. Always rooted for Waterford when it came to hoops because they always seemed to get the short end of the publicity stick in local papers.

Hope Waterford does make it far in tournament.

I agree, It does seems like they don't get as much publicity as other schools around the area :(

Return to “Girls Basketball”