federal vs southpoint in distric semi

sneake-pete
Freshman Team

federal vs southpoint in distric semi

Post by sneake-pete »

third meeting of the year for these 2 fed won both of those by 7 or 8. Its hard to beat a good team 3 times in a season, but im going with fed in this one. coach butcher will have his team ready to play. Was also wondering if SD would be singing at the game, or is he waiting to launch his singing career next year :) :) :)

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

I am going with the Pointers in the upset. You know what they say, it is hard to beat a team 3 time! ;-)

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

Goodluck to the Lady Pointers...you will have your hands full, but you can do it!!! They are an extremely talented and young team...ladies the future is BRIGHT!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Vigaro, Vigaro, Vigaro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm,Umm, Umm, Umm, don't think that I'm there yet. Need some throat spray, and maybe a shot of something STRONGER, to get me there.

Maybe I can get GW to join me in a duet, once I get the voicebox in top form....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Ill be there rooting for the Lady Pointers...I hope they can pull this out...

spartacat
Freshman Team

Post by spartacat »

Good luck to Coach Butcher and the Lady Lancers!

Go TVC!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Go Lady Lancers.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Now that the boys team has been eliminated in a tough loss, I think every FH fan that made the trip to Jackson for the boys games should be at Waverly on Monday night. Let's put all our support behind Coach Butcher and the Lady Lancers.... See ya at Waverly.

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

G W McLintock wrote:Now that the boys team has been eliminated in a tough loss, I think every FH fan that made the trip to Jackson for the boys games should be at Waverly on Monday night. Let's put all our support behind Coach Butcher and the Lady Lancers.... See ya at Waverly.

Since the SP boys also got eliminated in a heart breaking loss, I hope a lot of the fans will still go and support the lady pointers. GOODLUCK!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Let's go ladies!!!

You know that I'll be there, with the Mrs. Good luck to the Lancers!!!

And I hope that the community comes out in droves, as GW alluded to, in his post.

Let's support our kids!!!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Mrs. McLintock and I will be there. Drago and the McLintock riders will be there too if they get out of jail.

SD- I will join you in a pre-grame for your singing audition. Remember preparation is very important.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Let's hope there's a jailbreak and Drago and the McLintock riders can make it as well.

I believe that I am having a sudden case of laryngitis....Um, yea, that's it laryngitis......LOL

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

Good luck Pointers!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Way to go Pointers!

Bobcat Thunder
Freshman Team

Post by Bobcat Thunder »

Fed Hock 40
South Point 42 FINAL

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

South Point won?!?!?!

OHHHH YEAH! :-D

Way to go Lady Pointers!!!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Congrats to Coach Butcher and the young Lady Lancers on an outstanding season. You have all made the Lancer fans so very proud. Keep you heads up and be pround of what you have accomplished.

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

G W McLintock wrote:Congrats to Coach Butcher and the young Lady Lancers on an outstanding season. You have all made the Lancer fans so very proud. Keep you heads up and be pround of what you have accomplished.

Yes indeed! Congrats on an extremely well played season Lady Lancers! Be proud!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Congratulations to the Lady Lancers on a very fine season. To the seniors, it has been a pleasure watching you play, you've represented the school and community in a first class manner.

I'm going to speak for all Lancer fans to say how proud we are of you in your effort, accomplishments, and how you've carried yourselves on and off the court this year.

Heads up and keep working. Your future is very bright! So bright, I've got to wear shades..... 8)

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

I was right it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. I guess the third time was a charm! What time is Sat.'s game. I may try to make this one.

Return to “Girls Basketball”