IRONTON VS. ALBANY ALEXANDER ---YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IRONTON VS. ALBANY ALEXANDER ---YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE LADY FIGHTING TIGERS ARE CURRENTLY SITTING AT 25-0. YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS GAME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: IRONTON VS. ALBANY ALEXANDER ---YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by Orange and Brown »

It's just Alexander............

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Ironton is the clear favorite and for good reason but I'll be rooting for a Spartan victory.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Go Alexander

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Alex great player and coach.

Ironton by 19

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Coach Corey McKnight vs his mentor Coach Doug Graham.

Should be a great game, throw the last game between the two Teams out the window. This will be an entirely different game.

Go Fighting Tigers.......

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I would love to see the tigers play one of those games a coach strives for & get the "W"!!!!

One of those games where, there aren't 13+ turnovers, the team all contributes & scoring is distributed by all the girls & they start honing in for any possible future game.

The times I've listened before, they've nearly done that several times & were really close to having a purrrfect game:)!!!
That would be great as they approach this Alexander squad. They cannot overlook them.

The fighting tiger ladies webcasters interviewed their coach & his name sounded famillar, perhaps a Ironton Alum? He was extremely emotional with the come from behind win over DaBurg & that shows they've improved since IHS played them.

I've already given away my work shift for this game Wednesday, & will continue to do so as long as the Ironton Fighting Lady Tigers are hanging around!
GOTIGERSGO!!!
Beat the Spartans!
Win & advance in this dance!!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Alexander Coach Cory McNight graduated from Ironton in 2008 and is the son of our Football and Basketball announcer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY FIGHTING TIGERS.1 PLAY, 1 POSSESSION, 1 GAME AT A TIME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Orange and Brown wrote:It's just Alexander............
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD SAY THIS ONB.
IRONTON'S FAN'S DON'T THINK OR TALK THAT WAY.THEY/WE RESPECT EVERYBODY AND PLAY CLEAN/RESPECTABLE IN ALL SPORTS.THAT IS WHY THEIR SPORTS PROGRAMS HAVE SUCH A RICH HISTORY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they won't take anybody for granted and Albany's coach mcknight is an ironton graduate and former assistant coach there in tiger town. so expect a warm welcome from both sides.in fact I'm told the ironton fans gave him an ovation after alexander won it's last game. that's the way the tigers roll.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

RESPECT EVERYONE=========FEAR NO ONE.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
IRONTON'S FAN'S DON'T THINK OR TALK THAT WAY.THEY/WE RESPECT EVERYBODY AND PLAY CLEAN/RESPECTABLE IN ALL SPORTS.THAT IS WHY THEIR SPORTS PROGRAMS HAVE SUCH A RICH HISTORY.
That was in response to your insistence on calling them "Albany Alexander"...... It's just Alexander

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

FORGIVE ME, YOU HAVE AN OBVIOUS DISDAIN FOR IRONTON ATHLETICS. I MEANT NO DISRESPECT ON MY PART BY SAYING ALEXANDER, AND LEAVING OUT THE ALBANY PART. NOBODY SAYS THE PLAINS THEY SAY ATHENS. NOBODY SAYS DAWSON BRYANT HIGH SCHOOL , THEY SAY COAL GROVE. NOBODY SAYS GALLIA ACADEMY HIGH SCHOOL, THEY SAY GALLIPOLIS, I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT NO NEED TO. ACTUALLY IF ANYBODY BEATS IRONTON AND I HOPE THEY DON'T THEN AS TIGER FANS, WE'D SUPPORT ALBANY ALEXANDER THROUGH THEIR CONTINUED RUN. BECAUSE THEIR COACH IS AN IRONTON GRADUATE AND FORMER ASSISTANT THERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

:roll: What???
Yes, I have an obvious disdain for Ironton.....
It's just Alexander High school, not Albany Alexander High school. That's all I was pointing out Bait. :mrgreen:

So in other words.... Leave out the Albany part :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Don't say Albany, you will make the shade people mad :lol: Jk

But go Alexander TVC

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Orange and Brown wrote::roll: What???
Yes, I have an obvious disdain for Ironton.....
It's just Alexander High school, not Albany Alexander High school. That's all I was pointing out Bait. :mrgreen:

So in other words.... Leave out the Albany part :lol:

whatever floats your boat ONB. again they don't call teams like rock hill-- ironton rock hill either. they just say rock hill. I think anybody that has seen me post here since like JANUARY 2005, will not have mistaken me for showing an obvious disrespect for anybody/any program by making a grammar mistake.let's just play the game already. I have better things to do like change my sweeper bag, and trim my toenails. nothing wrong with backing your league or local teams. but also probably not good to assume a community has no respect for a program because posters don't know the entire names of schools all over the state. back when ironton played Cincinnati academy of physical education , nobody said that. they were CAPE. never heard anybody from there think that tigers fans were. disrespecting them by saying CAPE.---------------- YTB.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Orange and Brown wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
That was in response to your insistence on calling them "Albany Alexander"...... It's just Alexander
I believe it's New Albany Alexander. Their school code on ohsaa.org says that. I've been in Florida for 20 years, so I don't remember their being two Albany's in the region.

Glad to hear you clearly posted why you said that. I would hate for fans to start using that phrase. It's classless.

CHEERING LOUD FROM ORLANDO:
Go lady fighting tigers!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

New Albany is in New Albany..Franklin Cty..Tournament name is New Albany
school district is New Albany-Plain Local

Alexander at Albany,Ohio in Athens cty...tournament name is Albany Alexander and Alexander local is the school district

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Girls Basketball”