Ranking the TVC-Ohio and the TVC-Hocking together ...

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Re: Ranking the TVC-Ohio and the TVC-Hocking together ...

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

yes that was a very physical game.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Ranking the TVC-Ohio and the TVC-Hocking together ...

Post by 93Bulldog »

i8al ... Yea, I was at the Trimble/Fed Hock game last night and I was at the preview ... Trimble is solid, I like them as a team; but, compared to teams that have players like Dunfee/Butcher - the 'cats lack quickness. I think Butcher proved that last night by dumping in 32 points. Even Dunfee, who notched 12 and Cuckler, who had 13 scored in double figures, mostly due to quickness and creating their own shots. Trimble did do a good job of staying in the game, and I would probably rank them higher than Meigs. But, they lost to Nelsonville-York and now Fed Hock and Alexander and Waterford are still out their, so at best, a 5th place ranking could be justified.

BTW ... I WILL BE AT WATERFORD TOMORROW TO TAKE IN THE ALEX-WILDCAT GAME ... After seeing Alex dismantle a 14-6 team from last season in Logan Elm, who had all their players returning but one - I would say no way Waterford beats them by 15, that is crazy! Alex is the best team I have seen thus far and ive seen 13 different teams play. Granted, I havenot seen Waterford, but I do know alex is tough!

Return to “Girls Basketball”