Kayla Cook, South Webster High School Verbals with Cincinnat

Regulator
All Conference

Re: Kayla Cook, South Webster High School Verbals with Cincinnat

Post by Regulator »

greengiant wrote:Have a question? Seen a picture of Kayla's signing, Did the principal or athletic director come to her signing. I know she had her signing at home, but she just lives next door. The picture had her coaches from webster and her AAU coach from Huntington. Whats the deal? RAW if they didn't come and support her.

Are you kidding? You won't find more classy people then Mr. Roberts or Mr. Johnson. I am sure they were there and very supportive of Cook. I have seen many signings where only the coaches and family are in the picture. I guarantee there are not two other people (Outside her family) that are more proud!! Give me a break!!!!!

bulkmove
Freshman Team

Post by bulkmove »

Just another person trying to stir the pot. Kayla is very well supported in the school system. Were they invited? Was there a conflict of schedules? Either way, Kayla is supported by the Administration, Teachers, and classmates.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Webster's principal and AD are proud of every student and athlete. Cook wanted the signing to take place at her home on her court because that is where it all started.

I hate it when people get on here and try to start conflict,,,,,get a life!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”