Alexander

Coach363
Freshman Team

Alexander

Post by Coach363 »

Did alexander win Monday night? haven't had a chance to watch them yet this season...What kind of team do they have this year? Big small or quick? I hope to make it to the Wellston game this week...I believe thats who they play anyways...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Alexander

Post by 93Bulldog »

They won @ Vinton County 50-40

They have no real post player, but in a conference that really has no favorite as of right now to win it - they could easilly win another league title.

Coach363
Freshman Team

Post by Coach363 »

Maybe I'll wait and go watch them play another game...Sounds like Wellston is still too young and this could get ugly early.... Alexander beat a very good vc team last night....

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

Ah, you should go to the game Thursday anyways. You will hear some great announcing at the Alley. Their announcer is top of the line, lol.

Coach363
Freshman Team

Post by Coach363 »

I like to watch solid games... Alex against Nelsonville game would be a good game...Wellston against Meigs would prolly be a good game....

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

When choosing a game to go to, considering the announcer is not even on my list as a priority. Just do the job, nobody pays to listen to the announcer, and no, it does not add to the entertainment value, it is embarrassing.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

it is nice to leave a game and not even remember there was an announcer. like you said, just do the job and leave it at that. people go to games to see the teams play. not listen to some joker on the mic trying to draw attention to himself.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

I think he is great.

Return to “Girls Basketball”