Fed Hocking

Coach363
Freshman Team

Fed Hocking

Post by Coach363 »

Haven't heard much about Fed Hock? I realize the Butcher girl is out for the season. I believe they will be traveling to Wellston Monday night... Might be an interesting game between these 2 clubs...Any thoughts on Fed Hock?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: Fed Hocking

Post by Steely Dan »

Here's the write up from last night's game:

http://www.mydailysentinel.com/pages/fu ... eft_column

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

If they can win enough games and get a so, so tournament draw and if there is a chance the Iris Butcher can play in the tournament then the Lancers could make a run in the tournament.

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

WOW!! A "somewhat" positive post about the Lancers from Athens78. I'm amazed :shock:

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

IMK01 wrote:WOW!! A "somewhat" positive post about the Lancers from Athens78. I'm amazed :shock:

:lol:

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Maybe it's because they have a very good and respectable coach and the boys have a new tom, dick or harry ever year. Wearing a hat and all.

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

So, apparently it's the boys' fault that they've had a different coach every year and that gives you, the resident "Athens County expert on basketball" the right to criticize every aspect of the Lancer program!! I know this is an open forum and you are entitled to give your opinion, but we are all starting to wonder why you have such a problem with Federal Hocking. Did you have a kid that played for Athens biddy league years ago and this year's senior class of Lancer boys beat them every time they played them or something????

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

No it would be the schools board that's at fault. Oh should I mentioned our Bulldogs beat Vinton tonight on the road. The Beast of the TVC.

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

Or maybe you could have just posted the Athens-VC results on an Athens forum since this is a FEDERAL HOCKING thread. And maybe you could just keep your poison on the Athens threads too. We've pretty much had enough of it on here :roll: (And I'm thinking that some of the other Athens posters have had enough of your crap too!!)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

anyone know if FH played Fisher Catholic on Dec 23rd? If so, was their a score?

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

I heard on the radio game was canceled.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Game never got played because the contract with Fisher Catholic never got completed. They (FC) scheduled a game with another opponent and played Bishop Hartley, I believe.

Fed is trying to schedule another game to fill in and have a 20 game schedule.

Return to “Girls Basketball”