To the Lady Oaks and Fans

SPTrack
Waterboy

To the Lady Oaks and Fans

Post by SPTrack »

I wanted to say thank you for coming down to South Point on Monday for the basketball game. You have a very impressive fan following, especially considering the weather, and everything else going on this time of year. Ladies you are an outstanding team, keep up the great work. Coach Hale has built a really good program there, and deserves the success. The fans that I talked were very nice folks and I admire the way you follow your teams. It is something most schools should take note of, and try to emulate. I was very proud of the way our girls played against you. They hung in there and didn't quit. Great things ahead for both teams.
Good Luck the rest of the way.
Randy Smith
South Point AD

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Re: To the Lady Oaks and Fans

Post by Buckeye84 »

very nice post... thank you.

lady_oaks_fan3362
JV Team

Post by lady_oaks_fan3362 »

Thank you! It was a great game!

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

Thank you. It is possible that both of these fine teams could make it to the final 4 and maybe win it all since they are in different divisions this year. South Point had the best home crowd for a regular season game that I have seen in many years.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

SPTrack wrote:I wanted to say thank you for coming down to South Point on Monday for the basketball game. You have a very impressive fan following, especially considering the weather, and everything else going on this time of year. Ladies you are an outstanding team, keep up the great work. Coach Hale has built a really good program there, and deserves the success. The fans that I talked were very nice folks and I admire the way you follow your teams. It is something most schools should take note of, and try to emulate. I was very proud of the way our girls played against you. They hung in there and didn't quit. Great things ahead for both teams.
Good Luck the rest of the way.
Randy Smith
South Point AD
R. Smith : Class act . Congrats to both teams and good luck the rest of the season.

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

Randy Smith:
I don't follow girls basketball as much as boys but you are the cornerstone of how ADs should conduct themselves.
Good luck to both squads.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

Thank You Sir!

SVC Fan
Waterboy

Post by SVC Fan »

Nice Post!

Return to “Girls Basketball”