Top JV Players in the Area?

Slam_Dunk
Waterboy

Top JV Players in the Area?

Post by Slam_Dunk »

Who are the top JV players in the area that could impact thier varsity team next year?

lady_oaks_fan3362
JV Team

Re: Top JV Players in the Area?

Post by lady_oaks_fan3362 »

Paige Roseberry for Oak Hill

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye84 »

Humphreys for Oak Hill seems pretty good! From what I have seen she is a good ball handler and will sink the 3! I wondered why she dosent play more varsity.

Birdman
Riding the Bench

Post by Birdman »

that isn't hard to figure out. There is no room for them. I am sure Coach Hale has already explained that to them. They will develope just fine where they are and you will see them next year replacing a couple graduating seniors.

fanatic23
Freshman Team

Post by fanatic23 »

Tori Leader, Abby Welch, and Tara Journey all from West

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

Well Tori Leader and Abby Welch are allready getting varsity. They usually play one of the 2 quarters in the JV game then play all varsity.

Burgballer08
Waterboy

Post by Burgballer08 »

Fay Proehl, Lauren Spradlin Wheelersburg!!

highriser
Waterboy

Post by highriser »

Erica Dawson at Marietta.She is a good all around player and will be a double digit scorer as a Varsity player next year.

eagle1
Waterboy

Post by eagle1 »

highriser wrote:Erica Dawson at Marietta.She is a good all around player and will be a double digit scorer as a Varsity player next year.

I agree Erica is a special player. I had a chance to see her last spring in an AAU game against a Morgantown varsity team. She didn’t just compete… She was one of the dominating players of the game (assist, shooting, and defense.) She has the skills to play varsity and would be playing varsity for most schools around the area. Marietta has always struggled to prepare younger players for the future. Waterford, Warren, and Fort Frye have always found ways to get their young players involved and that’s why you see these teams advancing at tournament time and even knocking off a Marietta Team in regular season play. I’m not sure, but I don’t think Marietta played the Ross girl varsity when she was a freshman? “Crazy”
Other notable JV Players: Grosel - Marietta
Rauch –Warren
Richards – Warren
Morgan – Warren
Carl - Warren
Lilly – Ironton
Tornes – Fort Frye

Return to “Girls Basketball”