South Webster @ Portsmouth 2.8.10

dimedrop4
All State

South Webster @ Portsmouth 2.8.10

Post by dimedrop4 »

Lady Jeeps travel to Portsmouth Monday to take on the Lady Trojans. This game has the potential to be historic as Jeeps' senior Kayla Cook will be looking to score her 2,000th point, (she needs 7 to do so) and then go on further and score her 2,012th point (19 to do so) to break the school's all time scoring record for both girls and boys. We need as much of the Jeep faithful as possible to make the trip to Portsmouth Monday night and support Kayla and the rest of the Lady Jeeps. Let's show our appreciation towards all that Kayla has done for our basketball program the last four years, and help her potentially celebrate another wonderful milestone in her basketball career. Good Luck to Kayla and all of the Lady Jeeps! Let's pick up another win!

GO LADY JEEPS!

trakwalker
Waterboy

Re: South Webster @ Portsmouth 2.8.10

Post by trakwalker »

I'll be there to support the Lady Jeeps..I would love to see Kayla get her points at home but if she has to get them at PHS then I hope the crowd is huge and LOUD! Encourage every JEEP you know to go out Monday night and support Kayla and the rest of her team.

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Is their a 4 quarter j.v. game before the varsity game?

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

2 quarter jv game!!! This came from PHS athletic director!!!

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

ok thanks!!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

I figured that would be the case.That's a shame too... SW has a nice JV coach! She needs as much time teaching these girls as she can.

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

Lady Jeeps 56
Lady Trojans 48
final

game wasn't really this close... Jv players in for Webster the majority of the 4th quarter and the Lady Trojan starters made a late run....

Return to “Girls Basketball”