Oak Hill vs. Waterford

ssbball
Freshman Team

Re: Oak Hill vs. Waterford

Post by ssbball »

So you are telling me that every girl on that team has goin to school there since atleast 6th grade? Please! I am not a huge Waterford fan but "come on man!"

The Answer
Waterboy

Post by The Answer »

The way it looked with the first half scoring, I thought Waterford was gonna get a dose of their own medicine that they so gracefully gave Southern last year. Who cares about what kids came from here or there, those girls wear Oak Hill uniforms and will until they graduate. What looks bad is people getting on here and complaining about after your team is beat.

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

Sure some of the girls are transfers but we have some who were born in oak hill. But what does it matter we are very talented team. And to the person who emailed me that question No breanna is not our outstanding player we have so much talent you never know who is going to step their game up on a nightly basis. And our coach always says you win as a team and you lose as a team.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

NICE WIN LADY OAKS... I WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE GAME BUT I DID CATCH IT ON TV.....KEEP IT UP....

thunderdome
Waterboy

Post by thunderdome »

For those who are apparently interested - news release from OHSAA: "OHSAA Board of Directors Tackles Competitive Balance Concerns". "The proposed three-part formula to establish athletic counts would require the OHSAA to also include a school boundary factor (how students are obtained – non-public schools with no boundaries; non-public schools with limited boundaries; public schools with statewide open enrollment; public schools with adjacent open enrollment, and public schools with no open enrollment), a socioeconomic factor (the number of free lunch participants) and a tradition factor (state championship game appearances, state tournament appearances and regional finals appearances). The school boundary and tradition factors could increase a school’s enrollment while the socioeconomic factor could decrease a school’s enrollment." For more, see http://www.ohsaa.org

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

I could care less if waterford lost every game. I only stateing the facts. I dont blame Oak Hill one bit. Transfers is the only way to compete with the private schools come tournament time.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

ssbball wrote:So you are telling me that every girl on that team has goin to school there since atleast 6th grade? Please! I am not a huge Waterford fan but "come on man!"

Actually they have all been there since 7th grade at least, I know the majority, if not all of them have an address in Oak Hill.
Congrats ssbball, way to look like a moron.

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

Oak Hill is trying to get the center from Vinton County to transfer before next year. But no they don't recruit. They've tried to get kids from all over the area and everyone knows it.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

No not everyone. Only the ones who are jealous of the Oak Hill Girls team success. I would like to know where you get all your information from, because it is wrong. You seem to be obsessed with trying to prove negative things about the Oaks. Whatever your problem, just let it go. You will feel better. These are just teenagers playing a game they love. It is OK to support your team, but by reading some of your comments, I am glad that you are not a supporter of my team. Have a great day, and good luck to all the teams you support.

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

I wish my team would recruit. People are just jealous

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

I heard the Oak Hill recruiting division is currently in talks with Maya Moore's people for a possible transfer next year to Oak Hill, since she will be graduating from UCONN this year. Also, taking a page from the movie Lady Bug, if we can come to an agreement with Michael Jordans agent on a wig color, we will sign him too. So LAdy Oaks fans, make sure to buy that popcorn, we're gonna need the $$$.

bones
Waterboy

Post by bones »

Oak hill has the talent to beat almost anyone, just because other teams cant beat us, they automatically assume that we take players from other schools. The talent resides in Doug Hale and his talented Lady Oaks.

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

All OH people can do is hollar jealous, why the crap did OH rag so bad on Regina? They didn't do no different than you. No, it isn't the coach himself it's his brother and everyone else doing it for him. The conversations are in the middle of public restaurants for all to hear and see.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

Thats right we played regina when we made to the State Championship game. Forgot about that!!!

Sid Farkus
Freshman Team

Post by Sid Farkus »

Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:I heard the Oak Hill recruiting division is currently in talks with Maya Moore's people for a possible transfer next year to Oak Hill, since she will be graduating from UCONN this year. Also, taking a page from the movie Lady Bug, if we can come to an agreement with Michael Jordans agent on a wig color, we will sign him too. So LAdy Oaks fans, make sure to buy that popcorn, we're gonna need the $$$.
The boy (Jonathon Brandis) that was in the movie "Lady Bugs" is no longer alive. He hanged himself in 2003.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

Sid Farkus wrote:
Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:I heard the Oak Hill recruiting division is currently in talks with Maya Moore's people for a possible transfer next year to Oak Hill, since she will be graduating from UCONN this year. Also, taking a page from the movie Lady Bug, if we can come to an agreement with Michael Jordans agent on a wig color, we will sign him too. So LAdy Oaks fans, make sure to buy that popcorn, we're gonna need the $$$.
The boy (Jonathon Brandis) that was in the movie "Lady Bugs" is no longer alive. He hanged himself in 2003.

The bad thing is Im usually full of ramdom even times useless facts and didnt know that!!!

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

sportnut wrote:All OH people can do is hollar jealous, why the crap did OH rag so bad on Regina? They didn't do no different than you. No, it isn't the coach himself it's his brother and everyone else doing it for him. The conversations are in the middle of public restaurants for all to hear and see.
I thought the old adage was: " If you can't beat em, Join em." Some people are quick learners, others maybe not so.

Return to “Girls Basketball”