2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by mattash » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:51 pm

2018 outlook



rickoshay
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2388
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 am
Location: Along the Muskingum Wash. Co.

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by rickoshay » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 am

Jump to the Baseball thread, lots more going on there ;)

thebarlowbandit
Varsity Bench
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by thebarlowbandit » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am

Expectations? Always high!!! Coach Colegrove is the best coach in the SE District. Warren will be dominate yet again. I noticed that Logan cut and ran from Warren....;-)

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 251447
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by noreply66 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 am

warrens too small :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

SEFan
Waterboy
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by SEFan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:19 am

noreply66 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 am
warrens too small :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that too. Looks like Logan tried to beef up schedule with Columbus schools.

thebarlowbandit
Varsity Bench
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by thebarlowbandit » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am

noreply66 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 am
warrens too small :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As hard as I am on Logan Football and somewhat boys basketball. I can NOT criticize the girls scheduling and program. They are stepping up in weight class more often than stepping down. Come on, admit the Logan football schedule leads a lot to be desired.

SEFan
Waterboy
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by SEFan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Where all have they played this summer?

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 251447
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by noreply66 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Read where Warren football has never made the playoffs. If this is the case they are among a list of few. lol
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

thebarlowbandit
Varsity Bench
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by thebarlowbandit » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

noreply66 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 pm
Read where Warren football has never made the playoffs. If this is the case they are among a list of few. lol
Don't look for this to happen anytime soon.

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 251447
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by noreply66 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:22 am

thebarlowbandit wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am
noreply66 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 am
warrens too small :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As hard as I am on Logan Football and somewhat boys basketball. I can NOT criticize the girls scheduling and program. They are stepping up in weight class more often than stepping down. Come on, admit the Logan football schedule leads a lot to be desired.
Warren step up in football is always a big step backwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

thebarlowbandit
Varsity Bench
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by thebarlowbandit » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 pm

noreply66 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:22 am
thebarlowbandit wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am
noreply66 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 am
warrens too small :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As hard as I am on Logan Football and somewhat boys basketball. I can NOT criticize the girls scheduling and program. They are stepping up in weight class more often than stepping down. Come on, admit the Logan football schedule leads a lot to be desired.
Warren step up in football is always a big step backwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A step backwards, but yet a team you are still seeking to schedule.

loganlocos
All State
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by loganlocos » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm

thebarlowbandit wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 pm
noreply66 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:22 am
thebarlowbandit wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am


As hard as I am on Logan Football and somewhat boys basketball. I can NOT criticize the girls scheduling and program. They are stepping up in weight class more often than stepping down. Come on, admit the Logan football schedule leads a lot to be desired.
Warren step up in football is always a big step backwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A step backwards, but yet a team you are still seeking to schedule.

It's A LOT easier to schedule in basketball than it is in football. Scheduling is done WAY less in advance - most basketball schedules are made up between seasons and league games aren't as locked in as they are in football.

Logan likes to play Warren because there aren't a lot of teams with open dates in week 10.

hiabuckeye
Freshman Starter
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by hiabuckeye » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 am

thebarlowbandit wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am
Expectations? Always high!!! Coach Colegrove is the best coach in the SE District. Warren will be dominate yet again. I noticed that Logan cut and ran from Warren....;-)
Two Warren school board members disagree with that comment..

SEFan
Waterboy
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by SEFan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:57 pm

hiabuckeye wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 am
thebarlowbandit wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am
Expectations? Always high!!! Coach Colegrove is the best coach in the SE District. Warren will be dominate yet again. I noticed that Logan cut and ran from Warren....;-)
Two Warren school board members disagree with that comment..
Which part?

hiabuckeye
Freshman Starter
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by hiabuckeye » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm

being a good coach.

Carl Spackler
Waterboy
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by Carl Spackler » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:21 pm

So was she renewed?

hiabuckeye
Freshman Starter
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by hiabuckeye » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Yes

bearcat74
Waterboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by bearcat74 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 am

Does Warren have a preview

thebarlowbandit
Varsity Bench
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: 2017-18 Warren Warriors

Post by thebarlowbandit » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:42 pm

And since when was a schoolyard ever considered smart? Same ones hired a superintendent they couldn't wait to get rid of.

Post Reply