Scioto Valley Conference Preview Show on SVC Sports Talk

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Scioto Valley Conference Preview Show on SVC Sports Talk

Post by warningtrackpower »

A look at the league including top-five individuals - rising stars - a look at league race - Part 1 of Unioto's Jeff Miller and Matt Hoops interview (Part 2 will be on Wednesday's BBB preview show) - below is a link to listen to the show

http://dbkmediaservices.com/wordpress/s ... talk112717

Reminder - Piketon's Brett Coreno was also on our 200th special show (look back on DBK Media Website to listen to that as well)

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Re: Scioto Valley Conference Preview Show on SVC Sports Talk

Post by warningtrackpower »

On this week's show we look at the great scorers in the conference and we discuss the role JV basketball is playing in this year's varsity league . . . http://dbkmediaservices.com/wordpress/s ... talk120417

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

Skeens had 29 on 11/15 shooting tonight. For the second time in 4 games has been pulled in the third and not played 1 second of the 4th.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

KRS wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 pm Skeens had 29 on 11/15 shooting tonight. For the second time in 4 games has been pulled in the third and not played 1 second of the 4th.
Will she be able to break the league record with only playing 2.5-3 quarters in most league games?

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

No, I wouldn't think so, it would be very hard to do even if she played all 32 minutes.
It was 50-28 after 3 in tonight's contest, not a major blowout.
This is nothing new, probably sat 16- 20, 4 th quarters Over the years, fortunate to be part of some pretty good teams .
The show discussed top scorers, I was just thinking how ridiculous her numbers would be if she played at least a a few minutes into the 4th.

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

KRS wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 pm No, I wouldn't think so, it would be very hard to do even if she played all 32 minutes.
It was 50-28 after 3 in tonight's contest, not a major blowout.
This is nothing new, probably sat 16- 20, 4 th quarters Over the years, fortunate to be part of some pretty good teams .
The show discussed top scorers, I was just thinking how ridiculous her numbers would be if she played at least a a few minutes into the 4th.
Ella is such a team player. I believe she would have easily broken the record had she been more selfish, and quite honestly, they may have had even more success. She can score from anywhere on the court. I believe she has to average around 31-32ppg this year to get there.

Return to “Girls Basketball”