Post by CoachClaytor »

West 51
Northwest 48
OT

se-alum
All Conference

Re: Thur 11-30 Scores

Post by se-alum »

KRS wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 pm SE 54. Adena 10.
Skeens ended up with 38 and played about 12 minutes in the first half didn't start the second quarter, played 4 minutes at the start of third and sat the the rest of the game. Impressive shooting display tonight 4/5 threes to go along with the 32 she had in the opener Tuesday night off to a good start, hopefully they find a consistent second/ third scorer soon.
Ella may be shooting for all-time SVC scoring leader. The last 3 years, she has been a little too much of a team player. This year, they need her to score a lot to be successful.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Fanatic wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 pm Warren leads Reedsville eastern at the half 40-18
Final Warren 61 - Eastern 42
Worst loss for Eastern in ten years.
Easterns coach Parker should be embarrassed!

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

Eastern Pike 55, Sciotoville East 13

Waverly 43, South Webster 69

comebacker
Riding the Bench

Post by comebacker »

ArmChairQB wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 am
Fanatic wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 pm Warren leads Reedsville eastern at the half 40-18
Final Warren 61 - Eastern 42
Worst loss for Eastern in ten years.
Easterns coach Parker should be embarrassed!
What happened

IF YOU DON'T WRASTLE, YOU AIN'T WORTH THE HASSLE
Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

Why should Eastern be embarrassed? They lost to a very good Warren team that will likely win 20 games this year. Warren has a good senior class and a nice group of younger players. Eastern lost a great player to graduation that is getting significant minutes at Marietta College and another player to transfer. Eastern always plays hard and has nothing to be embarrassed about. They will get better.

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

WCH - 49
Circleville - 42

Leading scorer was WCH Sophomore Shawna Conger with 24pts. Great back and forth game!

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 am Why should Eastern be embarrassed? They lost to a very good Warren team that will likely win 20 games this year. Warren has a good senior class and a nice group of younger players. Eastern lost a great player to graduation that is getting significant minutes at Marietta College and another player to transfer. Eastern always plays hard and has nothing to be embarrassed about. They will get better.
I said their coach should be embarrassed! I know the players were. Eastern should never lose like this. They didn't lose this bad to the state champs. Sorry but Warren is not going to go 20-2 this year.

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

ArmChairQB wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:28 pm
Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 am Why should Eastern be embarrassed? They lost to a very good Warren team that will likely win 20 games this year. Warren has a good senior class and a nice group of younger players. Eastern lost a great player to graduation that is getting significant minutes at Marietta College and another player to transfer. Eastern always plays hard and has nothing to be embarrassed about. They will get better.
I said their coach should be embarrassed! I know the players were. Eastern should never lose like this. They didn't lose this bad to the state champs. Sorry but Warren is not going to go 20-2 this year.
Why should the coach be embarrassed though? Not saying you are wrong just would like some details.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Rock Hill 58
Greenup Co 53

You can't handle the truth
ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

SEFan wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Why should the coach be embarrassed though? Not saying you are wrong just would like some details.
His rotation is wrong.
His 2 best players (future college players) should never be off the court at the same time. The freshman that plays should be starting not the senior who's playing varsity for the first time.
His plays are idiotic.
He plays his 6 footer at the 3 point line.
She should be a 20-10 player but can't get a board from the outside/ or post up smaller-lesser players from there.
He practices until 9pm and has scrimmages against alumni the night before a game( and kids get hurt)
I'm not saying eastern should have beat Warren but it should have been a close game. NY took warren to OT and barely beat Meigs. Eastern should be better than those teams.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

ArmChairQB wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:22 pm
His rotation is wrong.
His 2 best players (future college players) should never be off the court at the same time. The freshman that plays should be starting not the senior who's playing varsity for the first time.
His plays are idiotic.
She should be a 20-10 player but can't get a board from the outside/ or post up smaller-lesser players from there.
He practices until 9pm and has scrimmages against alumni the night before a game( and kids get hurt)
I'm not saying eastern should have beat Warren but it should have been a close game. NY took warren to OT and barely beat Meigs. Eastern should be better than those teams.
Sounds like someone’s daughter is not getting enough of the spotlight, so let’s annomously bash the coach. Eastern ran into a good Warren team that was hot, nothing wrong with that. Go Big Bad Blue

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

have to agree with the bandit on this one. I have enjoyed watching Eastern play as they always give full effort. And Warren is already around 6-0 and one of their better players hasn't suited up yet. If they don't win 20 games they will be darn close to it.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 pm

His rotation is wrong.
His plays are idiotic.
Sounds like someone’s daughter is not getting enough of the spotlight, so let’s annomously bash the coach. Eastern ran into a good Warren team that was hot, nothing wrong with that. Go Big Bad Blue
Nope - I have no relative on the team!

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

ArmChairQB wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am
His rotation is wrong.
His plays are idiotic.
I’d agree the two college players should probably never be off the court at the same time. I’ll give you that. But I’m with the other two on this...

If you aren’t mad about a daughter/nieces playing time, you do sound like it (not saying you are, just what it sounds like).

Everybody in the stands always has an opinion, including me, but there is nobody that has seen that team more than the coach. How kids/rotations perform in practice behind closed doors could go a long way.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

SEFan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am
ArmChairQB wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am

I’d agree the two college players should probably never be off the court at the same time. I’ll give you that. But I’m with the other two on this...

If you aren’t mad about a daughter/nieces playing time, you do sound like it (not saying you are, just what it sounds like).

Everybody in the stands always has an opinion, including me, but there is nobody that has seen that team more than the coach. How kids/rotations perform in practice behind closed doors could go a long way.
That's what's frustrating. He can't see what everybody else does. Like how 90% of OSU fans can see that their offense is better when JT isn't playing but Urban can't!

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

ArmChair - I get it - you are upset and Eastern probably isn't playing as well as you think they should. The season is early and they will get better. I just don't think they should get dissed on too much because I have a lot of respect for Eastern's program as they always "give it their all" and some of the fans of their girl's program are the nicest people you would ever want to meet. They've just hit a buzz saw with a team in their conference that has gone to state 3 years in a row. Eastern is starting over, so to speak, after losing a couple of very good players and it's going to take some time. Give them a break - not absolutely everything they do is as bad as you think!

ball57
Waterboy

Post by ball57 »

Eastern girls and their coach will be fine!!! Some of Eastern’s parents and players (because they listen to their parents) are very bad about bad mouthing their coaches!!! It’s terrible to sit in the stands and listen to some of them!! One of these days you will turn around and no one will want to come and coach there because of it!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”