Thur 11-30 Scores

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Re: Thur 11-30 Scores

Post by ArmChairQB »

SEFan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am
ArmChairQB wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Sounds like someone’s daughter is not getting enough of the spotlight, so let’s annomously bash the coach. Eastern ran into a good Warren team that was hot, nothing wrong with that. Go Big Bad Blue
Nope - I have no relative on the team!
I’d agree the two college players should probably never be off the court at the same time. I’ll give you that. But I’m with the other two on this...

If you aren’t mad about a daughter/nieces playing time, you do sound like it (not saying you are, just what it sounds like).

Everybody in the stands always has an opinion, including me, but there is nobody that has seen that team more than the coach. How kids/rotations perform in practice behind closed doors could go a long way.
That's what's frustrating. He can't see what everybody else does. Like how 90% of OSU fans can see that their offense is better when JT isn't playing but Urban can't!

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

ArmChair - I get it - you are upset and Eastern probably isn't playing as well as you think they should. The season is early and they will get better. I just don't think they should get dissed on too much because I have a lot of respect for Eastern's program as they always "give it their all" and some of the fans of their girl's program are the nicest people you would ever want to meet. They've just hit a buzz saw with a team in their conference that has gone to state 3 years in a row. Eastern is starting over, so to speak, after losing a couple of very good players and it's going to take some time. Give them a break - not absolutely everything they do is as bad as you think!

ball57
Waterboy

Post by ball57 »

Eastern girls and their coach will be fine!!! Some of Eastern’s parents and players (because they listen to their parents) are very bad about bad mouthing their coaches!!! It’s terrible to sit in the stands and listen to some of them!! One of these days you will turn around and no one will want to come and coach there because of it!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”