Sat Pm Reidsville Eastern Vs Notre Dame @ ND

ManitouDan2
SE

Sat Pm Reidsville Eastern Vs Notre Dame @ ND

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Eastern is usually a regional favorite and very good , I assume this year is no different ? Them and Waterford always fighting it out . Are they loaded again this season ? ND looks good , will be a big test .

eagle25
JV Team

Re: Sat Pm Reidsville Eastern Vs Notre Dame @ ND

Post by eagle25 »

Where is Reidsville out of. ;)

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

eagle25 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:18 pm Where is Reidsville out of. ;)
Reedsville Eastern is in Meigs County

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Eastern should pose no problem for ND this year. They have 3-4 decent players but are poorly coached!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

eagle25 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:18 pm Where is Reidsville out of. ;)
Spelling is not taught in Scioto County until thirteen grade :D

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Eastern will come to play.Depth not real deep,hot and cold shooters,but they will play D.

cloudguard
Waterboy

Post by cloudguard »

Agreed, coaches should resign. Do what some worthless people do and fail miserably at life. After accomplishing that, they should join a message board under an anonymous username. then post incessantly about coaches with which they become infatuated. While doing absolutely nothing with their life they should have time to finally be good at one thing, however, they will probably fail miserably at that also. Hardest part for them will be coming up with a username as the best one for such a sad person is already taken.

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

cloudguard wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:46 pm Agreed, coaches should resign. Do what some worthless people do and fail miserably at life. After accomplishing that, they should join a message board under an anonymous username. then post incessantly about coaches with which they become infatuated. While doing absolutely nothing with their life they should have time to finally be good at one thing, however, they will probably fail miserably at that also. Hardest part for them will be coming up with a username as the best one for such a sad person is already taken.
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but that is hilarious!

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

I could have just stated Eastern like most posters do and leave it to chance which HS was actually being discussed . Sorry for the wrong letter , no offense at all was intended. They have a great program and wanted to know if they are a final four contender , as they usually are .

stokers
Waterboy

Post by stokers »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:28 pm I could have just stated Eastern like most posters do and leave it to chance which HS was actually being discussed . Sorry for the wrong letter , no offense at all was intended. They have a great program and wanted to know if they are a final four contender , as they usually are .
Eastern hasn't been a final four contender for 4 years.

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

So is Waterford strong ? Who is the other SEO D4 teams that are regional fav's ? South Webster ? Sorry I'm out of the loop

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

ManitouDan2,Waterford will probably go state.They are good and deep.IF Eastern gets some depth from the younger players,they will be tough out.Right now I think they are trying to find what works.

captain tuttle
Riding the Bench

Post by captain tuttle »

What time is this game scheduled for?

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

captain tuttle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:19 pm What time is this game scheduled for?
Per the Daily Times Preview, game time is 5:30.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:01 am So is Waterford strong ? Who is the other SEO D4 teams that are regional fav's ? South Webster ? Sorry I'm out of the loop
Waterford returns the majority of their roster from last pears State Runner up team.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

ND 56 Eastern 41

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Loved the gym.Felt like Hoosiers.Neither team played their best game.Long trip for Bball game, but was a good time.People we're all friendly, except for the three young ladies in the Camaro,that door slammed my car and laughed about it.Simple roll down the window and say sorry would have worked.Anyway,all is good and teams will probably meet later in tourney.

REFEREE11
Riding the Bench

Post by REFEREE11 »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:01 am So is Waterford strong ? Who is the other SEO D4 teams that are regional fav's ? South Webster ? Sorry I'm out of the loop

Waterford is solid and from what I have seen they will be the favorite. D4 is weak this year. There isn't much to compete with until tourney time for the teams that have talent. Records for the strong teams are blow outs right now.

Return to “Girls Basketball”