TACKETTS AUTO BODY SHOOTOUT IRONTON HS

SCOH
Riding the Bench

TACKETTS AUTO BODY SHOOTOUT IRONTON HS

Post by SCOH »

Feb 3, Saturday. TACKETTS Auto Body Showdown Schedule. Lots of talent folks. $7 gets you in all day.

Game 1. AP #11 Washington Court House vs
Chesapeake JS
1:45
Game 2. AP# 10 18-0 Minford HS vs 17-4 West
Carter
3:30
Game 3. AP#5 Waynesville 16-0 vs Ashland Paul
Blazer (having a heck of year)
5:15
Game 5. AP# 7 Ports ND vs Ironton
7:00
Game 6. AP #7 Miami Trace vs George Rogers
Clark (KY)

MTRay23
Freshman Team

Re: TACKETTS AUTO BODY SHOOTOUT IRONTON HS

Post by MTRay23 »

Wonder if the Ironton radio station will be covering every game? I remember listen a couple years ago and they broadcast every game. Hopefully, some Ironton people on here can give me an answer.

WIROJason
Waterboy

Post by WIROJason »

We will not carry every game, but we will broadcast the Ironton-Portsmouth Notre Dame game. You can listen to it on the iHeartRadio app.

REFEREE11
Riding the Bench

Post by REFEREE11 »

WIROJason wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:13 pm We will not carry every game, but we will broadcast the Ironton-Portsmouth Notre Dame game. You can listen to it on the iHeartRadio app.

What time is this game?

MTRay23
Freshman Team

Post by MTRay23 »

WIROJason wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:13 pm We will not carry every game, but we will broadcast the Ironton-Portsmouth Notre Dame game. You can listen to it on the iHeartRadio app.
That's too bad. I was hoping all would be covered so I could hear the MT/GRC game. I remember sitting here listening to every game a few years ago when Miami Trace was in it last time.

MTRay23
Freshman Team

Post by MTRay23 »

anybody know anything about the George Rogers Clark team? I looked up their athletic website and saw they were 16-6 and that they made the Sweet 16 last year but don't know about what kind of competition they've played. Miami Trace has played a pretty tough schedule this year and was wondering how these teams matchup. the Ironton newspaper says this is should be the best game on the schedule on paper.

SCOH
Riding the Bench

Post by SCOH »

MTRay23 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:51 pm anybody know anything about the George Rogers Clark team? I looked up their athletic website and saw they were 16-6 and that they made the Sweet 16 last year but don't know about what kind of competition they've played. Miami Trace has played a pretty tough schedule this year and was wondering how these teams matchup. the Ironton newspaper says this is should be the best game on the schedule on paper.
George Rogers Clark has several players that will play next level, it will be a tough game for Trace, specially be down Fliehmann

The Waynesville and Ashland game will be a good one.

SCOH
Riding the Bench

Post by SCOH »

I will be posting updates all day on Twitter @ohio50 with pictures and possible live feed updates. For those wanting to keep up to date.

MTRay23
Freshman Team

Post by MTRay23 »

SCOH wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:58 am I will be posting updates all day on Twitter @ohio50 with pictures and possible live feed updates. For those wanting to keep up to date.
thanks, SCOH, I was going to ask you if you were going to Ironton and give updates. i'll be checking your twitter feed. both Fayette County teams are there and i'll be interested in seeing how WCH and MT do in their games.

SCOH
Riding the Bench

Post by SCOH »

Miami Trace ran into a Very loaded team and still got it going late, just got down early an couldn't overcome deficity

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Minford 65 - West Carter 55

Ashland, KY 51 - Waynesville 50 - OT

George Rogers Clark 44 - Miami Trace 27

Portsmouth Notre Dame 54 - Ironton 48

Return to “Girls Basketball”