Thursday 2/8 Alexnder (14-6) (8-3) at Nelsonville-York (15-6) (9-2) (Senior night)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Thursday 2/8 Alexnder (14-6) (8-3) at Nelsonville-York (15-6) (9-2) (Senior night)

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Lady Spartans invade Ben Wagner Gymnasium Thursday night to try and spoil the Buckeyes Senior night!
Should be a great game! Hoping for a packed house as we send Jessi and Addison off one last time.
On a side note, Jessi Addis needs 22 points to become the Nelsonville-York Buckeyes all time leading scorer (girls or Boys)!
Should be a good ole good one!

Thoughts?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Thursday 2/8 Alexnder (14-6) (8-3) at Nelsonville-York (15-6) (9-2) (Senior night)

Tonight is the night!
Hope everyone can show up and send Addison and Jessi off with a packed house on senior night.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
therealNY
Freshman Team

Re: Thursday 2/8 Alexnder (14-6) (8-3) at Nelsonville-York (15-6) (9-2) (Senior night)

Post by therealNY »

Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:50 pm The Lady Spartans invade Ben Wagner Gymnasium Thursday night to try and spoil the Buckeyes Senior night!
Should be a great game! Hoping for a packed house as we send Jessi and Addison off one last time.
On a side note, Jessi Addis needs 22 points to become the Nelsonville-York Buckeyes all time leading scorer (girls or Boys)!

Thoughts?
What is the points total she will eclipse?

If you ain't first, you're last!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

therealNY wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:09 am
Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:50 pm The Lady Spartans invade Ben Wagner Gymnasium Thursday night to try and spoil the Buckeyes Senior night!

Thoughts?
What is the points total she will eclipse?
I can't remember right off the top of my head. I don't want go give you the wrong total so I'll have to check on it again....

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Thoughts?
I have wondered how many points Jessi had. I know she has play for sometime.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
goinbroke
Riding the Bench

Post by goinbroke »

Thoughts?

Not tonight! Needed 22, got 19. The Spartans pull out the victory with great defense. NY shot just 28% unlike the first meeting. Difference in the game was McCulloch with 8 compared to 29 in the first matchup.
Seriously, hats off celebrating a great career for Jesse! Obviously one of the greatest to put on a NY uniform. Always comes to ready to play and leaves it all on the floor until the very end. The best of luck to NY in the tourney.

Return to “Girls Basketball”