Eastern Pike Soc honors

beaverlover
SE

Eastern Pike Soc honors

Post by beaverlover »

Congratulations to freshman Paige Carter on her first team Soc 1 selection! Also congrats to freshman Andee Lester on her 2nd team Soc 1 selection! Good work this season ladies!
🦅🏀

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: Eastern Pike Soc honors

Post by a_c_m »

beaverlover wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 pm Congratulations to freshman Paige Carter on her first team Soc 1 selection! Also congrats to freshman Andee Lester on her 2nd team Soc 1 selection! Good work this season ladies!
🦅🏀
Congratulations Ladies! Where is this information?.........I have been watching for the SOC honors but haven't seen them.

beaverlover
SE

Re: Eastern Pike Soc honors

Post by beaverlover »

a_c_m wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 pm
beaverlover wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 pm Congratulations to freshman Paige Carter on her first team Soc 1 selection! Also congrats to freshman Andee Lester on her 2nd team Soc 1 selection! Good work this season ladies!
🦅🏀
Congratulations Ladies! Where is this information?.........I have been watching for the SOC honors but haven't seen them.
I haven't seen the full release of it either, but did see on Facebook that these 2 were Easterns selections. I'm guessing it will officially be out tomorrow or Friday since all SOC teams are now out of the tourney.

Return to “Girls Basketball”