Here we go again...

Alpha Eagle
Waterboy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by Alpha Eagle » Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am

Hiring a women as a head coach is an absolute travesty.



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 263240
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Here we go again...

Post by noreply66 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:04 pm

:x :x :x :x :x :x


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Alpha Eagle wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am
Hiring a women as a head coach is an absolute travesty.
Completely uncalled for and unnecessary. Now I think this was a bad hire because how it looks (assistant coach taking a job from a head coach) but there have been plenty of elite head coaches who are women.



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 263240
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Here we go again...

Post by noreply66 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Alpha Eagle wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am
Hiring a women as a head coach is an absolute travesty.
Low blow to the opposite sex. Your mother need to wake you up.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 17215
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: Here we go again...

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Thu May 24, 2018 5:33 am

noreply66 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:49 pm
Alpha Eagle wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am
Hiring a women as a head coach is an absolute travesty.
Low blow to the opposite sex. Your mother need to wake you up.
If Pat Summitt was still alive, she would have a few choice words to disagree with ole Alpha Eagle. :shock: :lol: :lol:



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Wed May 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Any word on summer schedule?



bball4evr
JV Team
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:37 am

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bball4evr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Heard the Lunsford girl is at Newark.



Dnice
Waterboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 am

Re: Here we go again...

Post by Dnice » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:37 am

Portsmouth girls in Wheelersburg league



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Davis to VC



bulldog9597
Waterboy
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bulldog9597 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm

How many kids gonna transfer out of that school? Seems like they need to get rid of athletic director.



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:57 pm

bulldog9597 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm
How many kids gonna transfer out of that school? Seems like they need to get rid of athletic director.
A lot of problems in the athletic department right now is what I’m hearing, but I’d agree the AD is the biggest one.



Truth&fiction
Varsity
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Here we go again...

Post by Truth&fiction » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:09 pm

SEFan wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:57 pm
bulldog9597 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm
How many kids gonna transfer out of that school? Seems like they need to get rid of athletic director.
A lot of problems in the athletic department right now is what I’m hearing, but I’d agree the AD is the biggest one.
From what I hear she does a very good job . Sounds like sour grapes to me , but what do I know????????????



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 pm

SEFan wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:22 pm
Any word on summer schedule?
Anything? Heard Marietta



bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bballislife » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 pm

So sad that they are loosing kids because of this!! They need to let the coaches coach and stop worrying about keeping parents happy!!



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 pm

bballislife wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 pm
So sad that they are loosing kids because of this!! They need to let the coaches coach and stop worrying about keeping parents happy!!
Did they lose another one?!?!



bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bballislife » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:48 am

SEFan wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 pm
bballislife wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 pm
So sad that they are loosing kids because of this!! They need to let the coaches coach and stop worrying about keeping parents happy!!
Did they lose another one?!?!
I heard three starters left! Ouch! But who could blame them!? I would get out of that environment too!!!



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:12 pm

bballislife wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:48 am
SEFan wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 pm
bballislife wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 pm
So sad that they are loosing kids because of this!! They need to let the coaches coach and stop worrying about keeping parents happy!!
Did they lose another one?!?!
I heard three starters left! Ouch! But who could blame them!? I would get out of that environment too!!!
I agree. The coach was winning. Just not playing upperclassmen. The athletic program is teaching kids that if you complain enough you will get your way and that you don’t have to work hard to earn anything.



bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bballislife » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:19 pm

SEFan wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:12 pm
bballislife wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:48 am
SEFan wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 pm


Did they lose another one?!?!
I heard three starters left! Ouch! But who could blame them!? I would get out of that environment too!!!
I agree. The coach was winning. Just not playing upperclassmen. The athletic program is teaching kids that if you complain enough you will get your way and that you don’t have to work hard to earn anything.
Exactly my thoughts as well!! Really what are they teaching them? So the coach doesn't get rehired because a couple parents are mad that their kid doesn't play as much as a younger player! What does age have to do with it?! Most of those upperclassmen play multiple sports and miss a lot of practices and summer schedule but they don't think about that!



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:07 pm

bballislife wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:19 pm
SEFan wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:12 pm
bballislife wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:48 am


I heard three starters left! Ouch! But who could blame them!? I would get out of that environment too!!!
I agree. The coach was winning. Just not playing upperclassmen. The athletic program is teaching kids that if you complain enough you will get your way and that you don’t have to work hard to earn anything.
Exactly my thoughts as well!! Really what are they teaching them? So the coach doesn't get rehired because a couple parents are mad that their kid doesn't play as much as a younger player! What does age have to do with it?! Most of those upperclassmen play multiple sports and miss a lot of practices and summer schedule but they don't think about that!
Just disappointing because this years team could have been really good. Bad move getting rid of Chadwell. Anybody know if he found another job?



The Artist 44
Waterboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 8:22 am

Re: Here we go again...

Post by The Artist 44 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Heard he took job at New Lex maybe. Not a good decision. Hope those parents got what they wanted. Davis looks good for Vinton County.



bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bballislife » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:29 am

The Artist 44 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 pm
Heard he took job at New Lex maybe. Not a good decision. Hope those parents got what they wanted. Davis looks good for Vinton County.
I don't think parents like that will ever be happy. I'm sure they are somewhat happy that a couple girls left though (thinking more playing time for their child) but they will struggle now. Guess they don't care about that! Crazy world we live in when adults can act the way they do! I wouldn't want to call myself a Logan player or parent! Shameful!!



The Artist 44
Waterboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 8:22 am

Re: Here we go again...

Post by The Artist 44 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am

It is a shame because the 2 best players left...Lunsford and Davis. The best players got the majority of the minutes which the last time I checked...was the way it is supposed to work.



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 am

bballislife wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:29 am
The Artist 44 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 pm
Heard he took job at New Lex maybe. Not a good decision. Hope those parents got what they wanted. Davis looks good for Vinton County.
I don't think parents like that will ever be happy. I'm sure they are somewhat happy that a couple girls left though (thinking more playing time for their child) but they will struggle now. Guess they don't care about that! Crazy world we live in when adults can act the way they do! I wouldn't want to call myself a Logan player or parent! Shameful!!
He went to New Lex? Ouch. Didn’t they go winless last season?

No they won’t be happy and that’s sad. Embarrassing to be a player or parent right now after that’s how you treated your coach who was WINNING. The AD is at as much fault as anybody for allowing this to happen.



SEFan
Freshman Team
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by SEFan » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 am

The Artist 44 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am
It is a shame because the 2 best players left...Lunsford and Davis. The best players got the majority of the minutes which the last time I checked...was the way it is supposed to work.
What about Starlin and Sammons? They still have them. But Davis and Lunsford leaving puts any kind of current and future success in serious doubt, especially playing the though D1 schedule Chadwell had them playing the last couple years. Without them, they’ll have to dumb back down the schedule just to say they can win games again. What a shame.



bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bballislife » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:26 am

SEFan wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 am
The Artist 44 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am
It is a shame because the 2 best players left...Lunsford and Davis. The best players got the majority of the minutes which the last time I checked...was the way it is supposed to work.
What about Starlin and Sammons? They still have them. But Davis and Lunsford leaving puts any kind of current and future success in serious doubt, especially playing the though D1 schedule Chadwell had them playing the last couple years. Without them, they’ll have to dumb back down the schedule just to say they can win games again. What a shame.
I heard Sammons is leaving too! Smart kid! Logan really screwed up!!



Post Reply