2018-19 Logan

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Re: 2018-19 Logan

Post by Truth&fiction »

SEFan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:40 pm
Truth&fiction wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:31 pm It seems like the bottom line is 3 very good players transferred and these Parents did not get what they wanted and moved their Kids . If this made sense to be the best situation and all are happy life goes on . I'm sure these girls had a number of friends at Logan and with the talent it probably did not matter who the coach was they would of had a good season . But these girls parents thought best to move on because THEIR COACH was not retained . Coaching changes happens all the time and for a variety of reasons . Some reasons cannot be brought forward in some cases . Main thing is EVERYONE HAPPY ? ( sefan does not seem to be )
I agree coaching changes happen everywhere. But here it is more often than anywhere. Do you really blame kids for wanting to not be apart of programs where they see 3 or 4 coaches throughout their career?
Kids just want to play ball . Parents are the ones that make the choices for for Freshman or Sophmores to transfer. It's hard to accept being not what it could have been , but the blame needs to be shared . I do think your posts are disrespectful to the returning players. the new coach , Administration and to the Team . You may disagree but I think I speak the TRUTH.

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

Truth&fiction wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:24 pm
SEFan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:40 pm
Truth&fiction wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:31 pm It seems like the bottom line is 3 very good players transferred and these Parents did not get what they wanted and moved their Kids . If this made sense to be the best situation and all are happy life goes on . I'm sure these girls had a number of friends at Logan and with the talent it probably did not matter who the coach was they would of had a good season . But these girls parents thought best to move on because THEIR COACH was not retained . Coaching changes happens all the time and for a variety of reasons . Some reasons cannot be brought forward in some cases . Main thing is EVERYONE HAPPY ? ( sefan does not seem to be )
I agree coaching changes happen everywhere. But here it is more often than anywhere. Do you really blame kids for wanting to not be apart of programs where they see 3 or 4 coaches throughout their career?
Kids just want to play ball . Parents are the ones that make the choices for for Freshman or Sophmores to transfer. It's hard to accept being not what it could have been , but the blame needs to be shared . I do think your posts are disrespectful to the returning players. the new coach , Administration and to the Team . You may disagree but I think I speak the TRUTH.
Just because you put something in CAPS doesn’t make it the TRUTH!

I feel a lot of the kids that transferred did not want to play for this program anymore, which is why they transferred. The parents ultimately have the final say, yes, but the kids have a voice in it.

I’m not trying to be disrespectful, just share my opinion. My opinion is the admin at Logan is severely hurting the sports programs by the fact the let parents run it whole only have an agenda for their child. My opinion. Which is also the opinion of other posters across the site on Logan subjects.

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Great game last night . Senior night festivities , an opposing player getting school scoring record , comeback by the opposition . Over Time and a game winner by a Senior Lady Chief . Good luck girls in the touney.

Return to “Girls Basketball”