2018/19 SOC 1

SCOH50
JV Team

Re: 2018/19 SOC 1

Post by SCOH50 »

CoachC wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:50 pm
SCOH50 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:33 am Notre Dame returns enough to repeat and Katie Dettwiller worked on her game all summer and it paid off, she is committed to St Francis University (D1) program with a lot of offers. She will be TOUGH, and not cause she is 6'4" she has an offensive game that will surprise people. They still have several pieces and addition of some JV players that can go. Return of Ava Hassell will just keep the motor going, she is legit next level prospect.

Portsmouth Clay will still be a contender as they do have a lot of returners, but the 3 coaches in 3 years is rough and they will take some time to get it going after their great run they are on in Volleyball. Good Luck to them!

rest is up for grabs, Symmes Valley will be third probably
For the life of me I can't come to grips why they have had 3 coaches in 3 years. There is a boatload of talent at Clay, they really should compete for the SOC I title.
Believe last years coach did not return due to family things, she was getting ready to have a baby at the end of the school year. I know Coach Cayton had been there severla years. Its High School Sports it just happens sometimes. lol

CoachC
Freshman Team

Post by CoachC »

SCOH50 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:02 am
CoachC wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:50 pm
SCOH50 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:33 am Notre Dame returns enough to repeat and Katie Dettwiller worked on her game all summer and it paid off, she is committed to St Francis University (D1) program with a lot of offers. She will be TOUGH, and not cause she is 6'4" she has an offensive game that will surprise people. They still have several pieces and addition of some JV players that can go. Return of Ava Hassell will just keep the motor going, she is legit next level prospect.

Portsmouth Clay will still be a contender as they do have a lot of returners, but the 3 coaches in 3 years is rough and they will take some time to get it going after their great run they are on in Volleyball. Good Luck to them!

rest is up for grabs, Symmes Valley will be third probably
For the life of me I can't come to grips why they have had 3 coaches in 3 years. There is a boatload of talent at Clay, they really should compete for the SOC I title.
Believe last years coach did not return due to family things, she was getting ready to have a baby at the end of the school year. I know Coach Cayton had been there severla years. Its High School Sports it just happens sometimes. lol
I guess that is a reason the coach has for moving on. lol I know a lot of those kids, I hate it for them.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Don’t sleep on Eastern the Cochenour girls are great athletes!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Lightle04 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm Don’t sleep on Eastern the Cochenour girls are great athletes!
Eastern is very young but talented, growing pains for sure,but this year should be decent for them, next 3 years after, gonna be a tough squad if they all keep working.

Return to “Girls Basketball”