Alexa Pennington Eastern Brown

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Alexa Pennington Eastern Brown

Post by stacey7722 »

I want to wish good luck to an amazing young lady and a fierce basketball competitor. Alexa Pennington plays Monday and is 15 points away from her 1,000th career point. This is an amazing accomplishment. Good luck Alexa, go get those 15!

goinbroke
Riding the Bench

Re: Alexa Pennington Eastern Brown

Post by goinbroke »

Good Luck Alexa! Well earned.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Yes, congratulations. As anyone who follows SHAC teams knows Eastern Brown, I've seen thru the years that it is super hard to gain 1000 points at Eastern. They generally play 8-10 players in angame. Anyone on the court is subject to score. Truely a team concept. If your open you can take the shot.It has allowed them to move thru seasons regardless of injuries or situations with losing players. They reload. Again congratulations on a great career. If I'm not mistaken she lost most of last season with an injury.

SCOH50
JV Team

Post by SCOH50 »

Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm Yes, congratulations. As anyone who follows SHAC teams knows Eastern Brown, I've seen thru the years that it is super hard to gain 1000 points at Eastern. They generally play 8-10 players in angame. Anyone on the court is subject to score. Truely a team concept. If your open you can take the shot.It has allowed them to move thru seasons regardless of injuries or situations with losing players. They reload. Again congratulations on a great career. If I'm not mistaken she lost most of last season with an injury.
Thanks but she wasnt hurt, that was the Day girl who is know playing well at Loyola of Chicago. Also she has done it on averaging 9 shots a game for her whole career.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

SCOH50 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:10 am
Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm Yes, congratulations. As anyone who follows SHAC teams knows Eastern Brown, I've seen thru the years that it is super hard to gain 1000 points at Eastern. They generally play 8-10 players in angame. Anyone on the court is subject to score. Truely a team concept. If your open you can take the shot.It has allowed them to move thru seasons regardless of injuries or situations with losing players. They reload. Again congratulations on a great career. If I'm not mistaken she lost most of last season with an injury.
Thanks but she wasnt hurt, that was the Day girl who is know playing well at Loyola of Chicago. Also she has done it on averaging 9 shots a game for her whole career.
Congratulations to Lex, she got her 1,000th! Great basketball player even better young lady!

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

Congratulations, quite the honor.

Return to “Girls Basketball”