1. Circleville
2. WCH, H2H win over Unioto and plays in a much stronger conference
3. Unioto
4. Miami Trace
5. Greenfield
6. Logan Elm
7. Waverly
8/9 Chillicothe and Hillsboro
Can’t really argue that when it comes down to H2H. Unioto is playing their best overall ball of the season right now, although the schedule certainly helps get things right for a team.

bman
SEO

Re: Adena Sectional

Post by bman »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:02 pm
bman wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 pm How I'd seed it:

1. Circleville
3. Unioto
4. Miami Trace
5. Greenfield
6. Logan Elm
7. Waverly
Can’t really argue that when it comes down to H2H. Unioto is playing their best overall ball of the season right now, although the schedule certainly helps get things right for a team.
Unioto is a good team, they've showed that by playing with Vinton and Court House. Realistically, if they played in the FAC or MSL, they'd have a couple of more losses, so a three would be appropriate.

Have you heard if they rescheduled the game with Big Walnut or if that is possible?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

bman wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:05 am
bman wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 pm How I'd seed it:

1. Circleville
3. Unioto
4. Miami Trace
5. Greenfield
6. Logan Elm
7. Waverly
Unioto is a good team, they've showed that by playing with Vinton and Court House. Realistically, if they played in the FAC or MSL, they'd have a couple of more losses, so a three would be appropriate.

Have you heard if they rescheduled the game with Big Walnut or if that is possible?
I completely agree. I’m just happy that they have been able to work on things that cost them in their 2 losses. However, we won’t know how much it has helped for a while.

The dates, unfortunately, didn’t match up. However, they were able to schedule Miami Trace for this coming Saturday, so that’ll be another test.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:11 am
bman wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:05 am

I completely agree. I’m just happy that they have been able to work on things that cost them in their 2 losses. However, we won’t know how much it has helped for a while.

The dates, unfortunately, didn’t match up. However, they were able to schedule Miami Trace for this coming Saturday, so that’ll be another test.
That'll be a good game. Should be some good games down at Adena again this season. Tough sectional.

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

Tough week for Trace.

Greenfield last night (last game in "The Pit", very physical game), @Jackson Wednesday night, then @Unioto Saturday (game will be played at OU-C).

**EDIT**

Trace @ Jackson has now been postponed.

Return to “Girls Basketball”