OAK HILLS CAITLYN BRISKER HITS 1000TH CAREER POINT

SCOH50
JV Team

OAK HILLS CAITLYN BRISKER HITS 1000TH CAREER POINT

Post by SCOH50 »

CONGRATS TO JUNIOR CAITLYN BRISKER, OAK HILL ON SCORING HER 1000 CAREER PONIT LAST NIGHT.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: OAK HILLS CAITLYN BRISKER HITS 1000TH CAREER POINT

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Caitlyn Brisker, great basketball player for Oak Hill, as well as an outstanding young lady.

rocket20
Freshman Team

Post by rocket20 »

Congrats to a great young lady. She's worked hard to get everything that has come her way. I know oak hill has had a lot of really good girls b ball players come through there and she's definitely one of them but I would have to say she is going to be one of the best all around athletes to ever come through there and probably come through jackson county in general. Basketball, softball and volleyball. That young lady just makes everything look so easy and no where near big headed about any of it. Great kid who must've been raised right. Can't wait to see what's to come still in high school and past high school where ever school she decides to play ball at.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

From what I've been told, her mother was an outstanding basketball player for Oak Hill also. Being this was mentioned earlier, I think she's one of the best, if not the best softball players in all of SEO. She plays Short Stop better than anyone that I have seen in years, plus she not only hits for average, but hits as many or more Home Runs as any one in the area.

rocket20
Freshman Team

Post by rocket20 »

Couldn't be more right about the softball. Makes it look effortless.

Oaksince59
Freshman Team

Post by Oaksince59 »

Cait you have a great “can do” attitude and cat like reflexes. Confident and humble. Congratulations. Keep going to the rack!

Alwaysanoak
Waterboy

Post by Alwaysanoak »

Congratulations!
Great kid. Great teammate.

Return to “Girls Basketball”