Clay vs. SW

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Re: Clay vs. SW

Post by jazzfingers888 »

eventhough he/she's a big fan and supporter of SW Soccer, please do not associate Redmilkcarton with the Jeeps. Any true SW Soccer fan would know that coach Claxton would never go double digits on a team. Ever.

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Speaking of digits. I heard Keegan and redcard exchanged digits recently. But back to the digits of the game. I'll take Webster over new brownston's sister school by a count a lot to a little.

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

The few games that I've seen this year for the Jeeps they have looked impressive AT MOMENTS. The Key for any continued success with ANY team in Southern Ohio will be if they can consistently play a well rounded game of soccer. Too many times I've seen the infamous "Southern Ohio BoomBall" used with numerous teams. In regards the game itself, I'd look for the Jeeps to easily take this game by 5-7 goals if the right team shows up.

Work the ball around the field with short passes and make sure you make good diagonal runs and you'll do great tonight Jeeps from an Alumnist.

In response to D4hero, this old bear would light it up. :122245

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

ok redcard/keegan. The Jeeps DO NOT play boomball. Light that up and smoke it.

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

Why is Keegan talking about drugs on this thread? After all the hoopla on here about him I finally get it. Extremely uncalled for.

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Yeah thats pretty bad. WOW!

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

So after reading Keegan's remarks... what we are all in agreement about is that he's either a recreational drug user or that he is threatening about a forest fire and harming older bears? I guess this is why he layed low for so long, some guys just have a nose for trouble. We r all praying for you. Btw where is the new field? Is the game there? Or at glenwood panthers stadium?

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Jeeps 1-0. Trying to be polite
Keegan is funny

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

saveTHEnight wrote:So after reading Keegan's remarks... what we are all in agreement about is that he's either a recreational drug user or that he is threatening about a forest fire and harming older bears? I guess this is why he layed low for so long, some guys just have a nose for trouble. We r all praying for you. Btw where is the new field? Is the game there? Or at glenwood panthers stadium?
Read the thread Carlton- clearly states game locale. Even giving address. Maybe you can ride with Life-partners: jizzhands and wolf cub

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Wow Redcard, you should be ejected from this thread and SEOPS. That's disgusting.

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Post by GoCats »

Sounds like Keegan has lit it up again. The game is about square passes and triangles, no boom ball, nothing round but the ball and mid field circle. What team is going to show up??? Like maybe Eastern Beaver? With the wrong date for the game. Very hard to believe that would happen.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Redcard wrote:
saveTHEnight wrote:So after reading Keegan's remarks... what we are all in agreement about is that he's either a recreational drug user or that he is threatening about a forest fire and harming older bears? I guess this is why he layed low for so long, some guys just have a nose for trouble. We r all praying for you. Btw where is the new field? Is the game there? Or at glenwood panthers stadium?
Read the thread Carlton- clearly states game locale. Even giving address. Maybe you can ride with Life-partners: jizzhands and wolf cub
Very gross indeed. Pervert Alert!!! :aaaaa30

FlatBack4REAL
Riding the Bench

Post by FlatBack4REAL »

Ok, I was trying to refrain from doing this as long as possible, but I can't hold back anymore. From rule interpretation, understanding assists, wildlife knowledge, shootouts in regular season, degrading predictions to other teams, and now sexually inappropriate posts... I have to agree with the mass populous, Redcard is an IDIOT.

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

FlatBack4REAL, I think we can add GoCats to that as well

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

WHAT A GAME!!!

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

buzzkillington wrote:WHAT A GAME!!!
What was the score?

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

who scored for the jeeps? did the Swords twins score any?

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Post by GoCats »

FlatBack4REALGoCats. Adding gocats to flatback4real????

Na, as usual that makes no sense Keegan.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

i wouldnt want to be a SW player at practice tomorrow. if they even have it.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

does anyone know the final score? i heard it was 1-0 at the half?????

Return to “Soccer”