Clay vs. SW

D4hero
Freshman Team

Re: Clay vs. SW

Post by D4hero »

did the Normandy kid score for Clay or Webster?

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

you can't take any game for granted. the boys were flat tonight.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

Anybody gonna post the final score?

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Post by vballsoccer178 »

SW 5
Clay 0

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

What is this talk about old and new field? What is considered the old and the new? I only knew of one field and that is the baseball field down over the hill in back of the school.

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

once again Gocats, you never really do take much time to read previous posts to understand simple statements. If only someone would have taught you to use the lump 3 feet above you arse, you might actually get taken seriously on here

Wholly_Shnikeys
Riding the Bench

Post by Wholly_Shnikeys »

a_c_m wrote:What is this talk about old and new field? What is considered the old and the new? I only knew of one field and that is the baseball field down over the hill in back of the school.
What they are referring to is that every year when flooding and other forces of nature dismantle the rosemount soccer field they fix it and it becomes new again. It's Kind of a clay "tradition" if you will. Sorry about the confusion. But here in a few weeks it will be referred to as the old field again. Keep your heads up panthers

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Post by GoCats »

once again Keegan, you never really do take much time to read previous posts to understand simple statements. If only someone would have taught you to use the lump 3 feet above you arse, you might actually get taken seriously on here.
Amc asked about the new field, which once you got to the game did not exist. Wholly_Shnikeys cleared it up some what because he did read the post.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

"Why so SERIOUS!!!!!"

for real on a serious note, the Jeeps struggled on the "new pitch" of Clay last night. Grass was... a little high and had some crazy, bumpy spots (which also adequately describes RedscarePRETTYSUREHE'SACOMIcard). But, in the end they found the net a few times. score board froze up on 4 so thats why some thought it was 4-0 instead of 5-0. it happens. Good win SW, get ready for Eastern and Burg.

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

I agree to serious guys, but really Keegan shouldn't have been talking about a new field I drove around back by the UPS and Dog Pound?? I think for about a half hour looking for the field I guess I didn't need to see the first couple of goals anyway. Jeeps played a good game, not great, grass was high but that's no excuse. Beaver next hope to see a better game hopefully all of it.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

yeah even with the address in my NAVI, i still got a little confused from Keegans directions. i had to turn the wrong way down a one way but eventually found it. The school looks great on a side note.

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

Yes i too was a bit confused by some directions given on this thread.... But all in all good game. I sat in my usual spot in the second half (thanks again keegan) right between 2nd and 3rd. You really get a good view of the action around left center field or the corner of the 18. Grass was high, but hey it's clay what can u say. They try. Oh and wholly shnikeys, thanks for the insight on that matter but I don't think I could ever refer to that terrain over there as "new".... Thanks again Keegan. Hopefully next game you can cover some of our admissions since we only watched a few minutes. Thanks Keegan.

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

Red Ridding Hood wrote:I agree to serious guys, but really Keegan shouldn't have been talking about a new field I drove around back by the UPS and Dog Pound?? I think for about a half hour looking for the field I guess I didn't need to see the first couple of goals anyway. Jeeps played a good game, not great, grass was high but that's no excuse. Beaver next hope to see a better game hopefully all of it.
sorry to butt in... but is this the same keegan that ripped his shirt off and got a red card some years back for south webster? maybe the early part of the 2000's? that was a horendous sight, and probably the most extreme lack of sportsmanship ive ever witnessed at a high school athletic event... goodness i hope not.

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

tartanterror_0eight wrote:
Red Ridding Hood wrote:I agree to serious guys, but really Keegan shouldn't have been talking about a new field I drove around back by the UPS and Dog Pound?? I think for about a half hour looking for the field I guess I didn't need to see the first couple of goals anyway. Jeeps played a good game, not great, grass was high but that's no excuse. Beaver next hope to see a better game hopefully all of it.
sorry to butt in... but is this the same keegan that ripped his shirt off and got a red card some years back for south webster? maybe the early part of the 2000's? that was a horendous sight, and probably the most extreme lack of sportsmanship ive ever witnessed at a high school athletic event... goodness i hope not.
who knows, and who cares... who does SW have next

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Pretty sure thats redcard/ keegan. and to Shavethenight, SW hosts Eastern and Burg next week.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Wholly_Shnikeys wrote:
a_c_m wrote:What is this talk about old and new field? What is considered the old and the new? I only knew of one field and that is the baseball field down over the hill in back of the school.
What they are referring to is that every year when flooding and other forces of nature dismantle the rosemount soccer field they fix it and it becomes new again. It's Kind of a clay "tradition" if you will. Sorry about the confusion. But here in a few weeks it will be referred to as the old field again. Keep your heads up panthers
I thought the field was better than I have ever seen it!

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

jazzhands88 wrote:Pretty sure thats redcard/ keegan. and to Shavethenight, SW hosts Eastern and Burg next week.
Is this at the new SW field. Which one of you needs directions

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

The newest old field is in Vernon, don't go there that is the wrong field!!! The old field is now softball and baseball fields, that is way closer to the new field. So don't believe that you should drive out to Vernon for the game, spoiler alert it won't be there.

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

Red Ridding Hood wrote:The newest old field is in Vernon, don't go there that is the wrong field!!! The old field is now softball and baseball fields, that is way closer to the new field. So don't believe that you should drive out to Vernon for the game, spoiler alert it won't be there.
Thanks for clearing that up red, I was thinking the game was going to be out at Vernon. What about the oldest newer field the one by the playground. Do they ever play any games on that field? Im going to try to make it out for the eastern beaver game. If I can find the field. Let's just hope Keegan stays out of the directions part this time

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Keegan just go route for Burg and leave us alone

Return to “Soccer”