W'Burg vs. South Webster

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

W'Burg vs. South Webster

Post by Tripleplay »

S.W. took both of the regular season meetings. However, its tournament time and anything can happen. Game is Monday October 22nd, @ South Webster. Right now I believe the start time is 5:00. Doubt there are any secrets between these 2 teams. Good luck to both and stay healthy!

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Re: W'Burg vs. South Webster

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Tripleplay is correct. Kickoff is set for 5pm. I will try to update everyone if anything changes. This will be a great game!

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

SW jeeps vs. Wheelersburg thumers. Great history here in this matchup but I don't see the Jeeps having problems here. Tourney-ready jeeps 4-1 over burg

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Redsolocupcard has the Jeeps score correct but I think SW will blank the Pirates once again. 4-0 Jeeps.

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

I'll take the underdog card in this one. That's fine. Thurman scores 2 as pirates roll to a shutout win

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

I'll take SW 3-2

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

First game. 2-0. second game 2-0. This game......2-0 SW

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

this one is bad bad news for the jeeps pirates are ready ad want revenge on the jeeps

I have a feel odell Thurman scores 2 goals for the pirates, and then late in game Andrew saucebury scores on a head on corner kick to make it 2-1 but pirates hold on

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Thurman is finally starting to look like his old self out on the field. The Pirates will have to put together a full-team effort to beat the Jeeps, but Keith MUST produce. D4 nailed the score, Burg wins 2-1. GO PIRATES!!!!!!

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

It's always more difficulty having to play the same team more than once in a season. Sounds like the Jeeps are playing some good ball and will have the advantage of home turf (more space than burg's field in my opinion). Look for the Jeeps take advantage and take another win to move forward in the tourney.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Tough place to win especially when sw playing well. Winner moves on. Tough year for teams se district. Off year for all teams. Peebles team to be for district.

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

Yes pebbles 19-0 score this year is impressive, wait no its not. To bad neither team mentioned here would play them for district. Very interesting game, jeeps take burg to lightly trail at half, then pull it out somehow. 3-2

Keagan
Riding the Bench

Post by Keagan »

I'm glad that there is another user that shares my same name that can post on here considering I wasn't even at the game to watch. Glad to see that South webster is pushing through the tournament. I'm sure that they've learned a lot about the game this year they were pretty bad and hopefully they won't be so easy to judge when they the the "other KEEGAN" post something thinking it's me.
With that said, it's always tough to pick up the third win of the season against the same team. South webster barely knocked off New Boston the third time around and Burg isn't New Boston.

hijynx11
Waterboy

Post by hijynx11 »

Barely? 4-1? Yes, a three goal margin is quite close...only won it by the skin of their teeth...

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Game is set for 5pm, but will most likely kickoff around 4:55pm. I just informed the officials, and Wheelersburg's AD of the new start time. I will try to keep everyone posted if any changes arise. Tonight will be a wonderful game. GO JEEPS!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Where is jazzhands at??? figured he'd have some more crazy posts on here. Why so quiet jazzyduck?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Thanks for the update bbwolf. Upset in the making tonight! Lets go Burg!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

JuanMorales wrote:Where is jazzhands at??? figured he'd have some more crazy posts on here. Why so quiet jazzyduck?
Sorry John Mormon. (No offence to Mutt Romney or BYU). In all seriousness my internet was down. I hate TimeWarner! Back to important topic... Jeeps own this match ALOT to NOT. 8)

sports740
Waterboy

Post by sports740 »

I predict Pirates to pull this one off 3-2.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

jazzhands88 wrote:
JuanMorales wrote:Where is jazzhands at??? figured he'd have some more crazy posts on here. Why so quiet jazzyduck?
Sorry John Mormon. (No offence to Mutt Romney or BYU). In all seriousness my internet was down. I hate TimeWarner! Back to important topic... Jeeps own this match ALOT to NOT. 8)

Geesh maybe you shouldnt buy Walmart's dial up connection there Blue'sfeet :aaaaa30

Return to “Soccer”