W'Burg vs. South Webster

Keegan
Freshman Team

Re: W'Burg vs. South Webster

Post by Keegan »

vballsoccer178, and I wasn't there either. Dang work schedule. Congrats to the Jeeps and I may finally get a chance to watch their upcoming match

FlatBack4REAL
Riding the Bench

Post by FlatBack4REAL »

No excuses Keegan!!! haha. You better be there Saturday.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Thanks all. What can I say, I have a gift. Or just really good luck

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

shawnee wrote:Is it true that one of the burg players was cussing the parents of webster. It's hard for me to believe the kid they said did it but they said they watched the words come out of his mouth. Guess he can't lose with class if it is true. I seen first hand that Burg can play dirty.
I dont believe in heresay but If you count callin someone a JACKWAGON then sure there was a plethora of that garbage goin on! Bigotry at its finest baby! But yea ur friend is right if he can in fact read lips. I didn't know he actually said it to all the parents at once??? Impressive speech delivery by all means.

SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

Post by SportsFiend »

saveTHEnight wrote:
shawnee wrote:Is it true that one of the burg players was cussing the parents of webster. It's hard for me to believe the kid they said did it but they said they watched the words come out of his mouth. Guess he can't lose with class if it is true. I seen first hand that Burg can play dirty.
No that is not true. "They watched the words come out of his mouth." Impressive. And how does one do that? You want to talk dirty players? Lets examine the Jeep evidence, shall we?

I dont believe in heresay but If you count callin someone a JACKWAGON then sure there was a plethora of that garbage goin on! Bigotry at its finest baby! But yea ur friend is right if he can in fact read lips. I didn't know he actually said it to all the parents at once??? Impressive speech delivery by all means.
That would indeed be one impressive speeh delivery. The burg players all walked together from the far end of the field to a small gathering of parents, coaches, and friends. No one said anything derogatory to anyone else. Congratulations and pats on the back were given. The players then boarded their bus which was parked just outside the gate and then left. What I was most interested in was the Webster woman who got her panties in a wad about something deciding it was perfectly acceptable to board another school's bus and accuse our kids of this and make a scene. Really? At what point in her mind did she think this would be acceptable to do? Does she not remember what happened to the mom from Fairland who did this?! Someone help me understand how trash talking and "your mama" jokes on the field turned into a grown adult getting on another school's bus??

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Wow people still talking about this?? This happened ages ago, get over it and go cry somewhere else. Season is over for both teams. Quit trying to start stuff and keep the whining to yourselves. Thanks

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

wow r u serious sportsfiend? the season is over, you guys lost, get over it

SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

Post by SportsFiend »

Yes. Quite serious. I didn't even see this until today. People want to post about something and then walk off like what they have to say is all there is to say but it's not. So yes, I'm going to respond when I see something whether you or anyone else likes the timing or not. Want something a little more recent? Coach red carded and can't partcipate for the first two games next season? What goes around comes around.

Waterboy

Post by 817 »

SW has like 8 coaches. They will be fine without him for a couple games

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

SportsFiend wrote:Yes. Quite serious. I didn't even see this until today. People want to post about something and then walk off like what they have to say is all there is to say but it's not. So yes, I'm going to respond when I see something whether you or anyone else likes the timing or not. Want something a little more recent? Coach red carded and can't partcipate for the first two games next season? What goes around comes around.

hahahah you are biggest sore loser I've ever seen, classic burg fan

How'd you guys do 1st game against South Webster? 2-0 loss.

How bout 2nd time? 2-0 loss

How bout 3rd time? 2-0 loss

What game did South Webster coach just get that card in? Oh yeah, District Finals. what game you were you playing?

OHHHHH WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YOU WERE SITTIN AT HOME WAITING ON UPDATES FOR SOMETHING TO FIRE BACK WITH BC UR TEAM WAS ALREADY ELIMINATED AND DOMINATED

thanks for playing, better luck next year

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Sports friend please shut up. Wow dumbest comments I have ever heard. WOW !! The coach's red card has nothing to do with what you are whining about. Webster beat Burg 3 times this year!! So really you can say nothing. How's that domination taste?? Seriously I'd like to know bc I don't have a clue what that tastes like...

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Is sports friend Willy Thurman???

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

SportsFiend wrote:Yes. Quite serious. I didn't even see this until today. People want to post about something and then walk off like what they have to say is all there is to say but it's not. So yes, I'm going to respond when I see something whether you or anyone else likes the timing or not. Want something a little more recent? Coach red carded and can't partcipate for the first two games next season? What goes around comes around.
Hey sportsferry, if you're going to cry or not cry about past events that's totally up to you. But please don't get on here and misquote someone like you did me. I'm sorry that it's that time of the month and you feel the need to come on here and make fool of yourself, but please save us the drama. I don't care who won and who said what, but now that you spoke you can be the new keagan on here. Now let's say that the burg guy did call someone a JACKWAGON... If that was my kid I wouldn't run on the bus, I'd do something far worse. And back to the big picture in this, burg got beat... Convincingly. 6-0 total over 3 games, so I understand why the burg kids would be frustrated and not like the fact that they weren't a top team. Which does make this all the more believable. And the fact that you come back and throw jabs at the sw coach is just immature and unnecessary. If you knew what happened n the game you'd realize that the red card wasn't like it sounded and it was actually the wrong call by the official who apparently didn't read up on his rule book (rule states it should be a yellow offense). And again back to you, please don't make yourself look like an ignorant baby on here anymore. And make sure you remember to put the seat down when you sit to pee pee :mrgreen:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Hey guys, come on. The past is past. Let's be friends, not fiends, or foes. We needs to show our support for Peebles as they represent the SE District. It won't be easy beating Worthington Christian, but I "believe" they can.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Lets go Pebless!!

Return to “Soccer”