SW vs. NEW B. Sect. Final

favabeans
Varsity

Re: SW vs. NEW B. Sect. Final

Post by favabeans »

Just got word that the Jeeps are up 3-0 right now!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Good season NB!!! "PULLLLLLLLLL"

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

hey Juan who is that fat goalie in your pic it looks like the old sw goalie Aaron clarkson as a kid if he was fat ha he was great goalie almost as good as websters goalie this year Lexi Sworms

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

D4ZERO the dudes name is Larry and its the cover of a movie. The Big Green, came out years ago you goof. And the SW keeper name is Lance not Lexi but the last name Sworms sounds about right. But its definitely Lance

Go Tigers

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Post by vballsoccer178 »

SW 4
NB 1 FINAL

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Great game Jeeps. It took a little while to get going but once the first one fell it was all over. SW scored 3 goals in 5min. Impressive. New Boston never gave up though, I have to give them credit for that. They scored a nice goal in the last ten minutes of the game.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

JuanMorales wrote:Buzzkill you are INSANE!! NB got this all the way. NB 3-2
Good call btw.

:aaaaa20

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

JuanMorales wrote:Good season NB!!! "PULLLLLLLLLL"
we work really hard on the offside trap and it didnt work for us tonight. everyone wants to get on us about it but it has worked to our advantage for years. you dont have a program like this without a rock solid strategy. good game though, jeeps are tough... ill give them that

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

and im tellin ya, this cold air has really changed the way teams think and play. that jet stream coming in last night really had me hoarsed on the sidelines. yelling instructions to our guys was nearly impossible!!! but again no hard feelings to the jeeps. ive got hard feelings towards this strep that i got comin on. take care guys go and show em how SOC 1 plays! we believe

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Don KeyPunch wrote:and im tellin ya, this cold air has really changed the way teams think and play. that jet stream coming in last night really had me hoarsed on the sidelines. yelling instructions to our guys was nearly impossible!!! but again no hard feelings to the jeeps. ive got hard feelings towards this strep that i got comin on. take care guys go and show em how SOC 1 plays! we believe
Dude stop making excuses you guys got beat. Straight up beat. Could've been worse from what keagan said. Good luck next year coach ;-)

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

I'm glad that there is another user that shares my same name that can post on here considering I wasn't even at the game to watch *sarcasm*. Glad to see that South webster is pushing through the tournament. I'm sure that they've learned a lot about the game this year and hopefully they won't be so easy to judge when they the the "other KEAGAN" post something thinking it's me

hijynx11
Waterboy

Post by hijynx11 »

Glad to get that one cleared up...let's just hope the Chelsea Keagan is actually named Keagan...otherwise, that's pretty low...

Return to “Soccer”