Valley Indians @ SW Jeeps - round 2 - 9/24

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Valley Indians @ SW Jeeps - round 2 - 9/24

Post by saveTHEnight »

Big game in the SOC 1 coming up. If anyone wants to keep the Jeeps from notching another title then they'd better be doing something about it real soon.

Jeeps 1
Valley 2

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Re: Valley Indians @ SW Jeeps - round 2 - 9/24

Post by GoCats »

Savethenight has it all wrong. Valley is going to tune up the jeeps, they've been sputtering as of late. Maybe they have some bad GAS in the tank. No matter how many bad calls are made in the game (homers) Indians will win!!! 7 Jeeps 3

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Gocats wrote:Savethenight has it all wrong. Valley is going to tune up the jeeps, they've been sputtering as of late. Maybe they have some bad GAS in the tank. No matter how many bad calls are made in the game (homers) Indians will win!!! 7 Jeeps 3
Hold on there GoNads...I don't think the jeeps have given up that many goals in a few years...the jeeps D is better then that and Romo won't be as fast on the soggy ground like he is on turf. I see the jeeps taking this one 4-3.

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

Spot on wet field = no traction. With all the rain we've been getting out here,plus the broken sprinkler heads flooding the field will it even be playable tomorrow night? They might push back the start time to let dry but without lights can't wait to long. I look for the Beavers kid to come off the bench and be a huge factor in this one.
Zlimmerman 2
webster 2
valley 2

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I saw the tractors and bailers sitting next to SW school. They must be waiting until after this game to make some round bails. The field looked really tall and the stream of water running into the parking lot will be bad for Valley

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

Tractors always sit there after we move the pigs and cows for the fall. Not sure what 4th is talking about soccer field looks ready to go. Low scoring game Defense wins tonight SW 1 Valley 0. Good luck Jeeps!!!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Looking at Valley's results on http://www.ossca.org/schedules.asp points out one thing. Montavon has scored 2 goals in all of their wins, but has not scored 2 goals in any of their losses. Keep him to 1 goal and SW should win.

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

The real question with all Jeeps home games. Will there be enough Perry's Pizza. That's the real reason people go. It's not to watch exciting soccer!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Didn't know Tony Romo played for Valley realfutbol. If that's the case then SW is in trouble.
Valley 5
SW 2
Perry's Pizzas Sold 30

Needless to say Perry's is the real winner

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Valley has hard time scoring against SW defense. SW offense has hard time scoring because of SW offense. Still think SW prevails. Should be boringly exciting to watch.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Xrated burg fan has the score right.

SW exciting
Valley boring

Honestly I don't even care about this Zzzzzzzzz snooze fest. As the plain white tees wrote: "wake me up when September ends".

captain tuttle
Riding the Bench

Post by captain tuttle »

Final score: SW 3 - Valley 0

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

jazzhands88 wrote:Xrated burg fan has the score right.

SW exciting
Valley boring

Honestly I don't even care about this Zzzzzzzzz snooze fest. As the plain white tees wrote: "wake me up when September ends".

I think jam master hands is trying to reference the popular song by Green Day, " wake me up when sept ends"
Good try buddy. You'll get the next one

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Post by vballsoccer178 »

South Webster Jeeps 3, Valley Indians 0

Goals By Half..........1 ...........2 ...........Final
Valley Indians ........ 0............ 0........... 0
South Webster Jeeps 1........... 2............ 3

Scoring summary: 1st Half: SW -- #5 Zimmerman, Shane (#4 Blevins, Alek), 4:11. 2nd Half: SW -- #5 Zimmerman, Shane (unassisted), 68:09; SW -- #4 Blevins, Alek (#9 Shonkwiler, Matthew and #6 Keaton, Kyle), 75:46.

Shots: V 10, SW 17. Saves: #25 Gahm, Alex (V) 8; #11 Coriell, Trevor (SW) 7. Corner kicks: V 1, SW 3. . Offsides: V 0, SW 2.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Redcard wrote:

SW exciting
Valley boring

I think jam master hands is trying to reference the popular song by Green Day, " wake me up when sept ends"
GAAAAAAAAY TRAP! Gotcha! I'm so glad you fell for that RedbullCard. I'm stoked to see you back on here making a fool out of yourself again. It's always a pleasure pimp slapping you with a powdered hand. Keep the posts coming...
:aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow Redcard how's that burn feel????

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

jazzhands88 wrote:
Redcard wrote:

SW exciting
Valley boring

GAAAAAAAAY TRAP! Gotcha! I'm so glad you fell for that RedbullCard. I'm stoked to see you back on here making a fool out of yourself again. It's always a pleasure pimp slapping you with a powdered hand. Keep the posts coming...
Wow redcard... I think this is when the kids would say: "you just got served." Who listens to greenday anyways? I've always been more of a "naughty by nature" kind of 90s kid. Those were the days! As for sw in this match. I was wrong. Give them the trophy now and change the name of it for goodness sakes because they win it year after year.

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

jazzhands88 wrote:
Redcard wrote:

SW exciting
Valley boring

Good to be back thanks.
Are u really trying to pull "gay trap" on this one? I'm not even sure even sure which way you are going with this. Pun intended. And if u are pullin gay traps I'm not sure you are supposed to be on the Internet without Mom's permission. No sweat, I'll tell her tonight when she stops by
( see what I did there? I used immature teenage humor to "burn" u ).

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

Totally unacceptable redcard. Don't bring mothers into this, because they bring us into the world. Not cool.

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

Greenday? Naughty by nature? Who in the world would listen to any of that crap? I'll stick with The Beatles i think... By the way, keep that pimp hand strong jazzy.

Return to “Soccer”