JV Team

Re: Jeeps @ Tigers

Post by juanmorales »

Hey jizzy, by the way: Jazz suck!!

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

jazzhands88 wrote:Jew-on I don't think you can throw the blame on the refs. Also if there is any 2 people in love on here its Don and Juan. Hmmmm Don Juan.

denial of love and trying to say there is love between two others?? hmmm

sounds like you are in love with donkeynuts!!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

D4 is funny. Knows nuttin bout el futbol but he's a funny guy. Hey I never saw that foreign student for ESS DUB last night. What on earth were you talking about Red Writing in da Hood??

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

JuanMorales wrote:D4 is funny. Knows nuttin bout el futbol but he's a funny guy. Hey I never saw that foreign student for ESS DUB last night. What on earth were you talking about Red Writing in da Hood??

oh is that right?

these posters round here all act like toughies
aint a darn one even a little bit funny
Juan thinks im funny? yeh bc hes from kentucky
but these posters round here (like jazz), yep they still love me

just kidding jazz you actually love donkey

+

=

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

No exchange student last night. Something about he wants to play home game on week nights but could travel on weekends as long as its an early game noonish. This is all hear say.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Hearing word that Brian McBride is coming out of retirement and suiting up for the Mohawks. Said he's a big fan of the White-Tailed Deer festival out in Rardon. If so, that is a huge get for them. He's got some left in the tank

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

jazzhands88 wrote:
jazzhands88 wrote:Well...Doggiestyle Punch was right about one thing...
There was a great crowd.
Agreed. Great crowd on hand. Unfortunately they saw the better team lose and the dirtiest team I've ever seen win. And all this talk about how jazzhands and juanmorales swing both ways shouldnt involve me. Their little puppy love can get the heck outta dodge and head back to hillbilly central aka south webster. I'm sure it's perfectly legal out there.
Red Ridding Hood wrote:No exchange student last night. Something about he wants to play home game on week nights but could travel on weekends as long as its an early game noonish. This is all hear say.
Probably not hear say at all. Probably true. Those guys are always trying to stretch the rules. We were sitting on the side lines and the refs wouldnt even talk to us. For whatever reason this happens everytime we play these *** clowns.... so sick of it
Redcard wrote:I'm under the impression no such exchange student exists. You cant believe everything these clowns put on here. Its just not-so-clever B.S. designed to confuse others seeking info about teams.

On another note: A burg booster paid the transfer fee for Messi. he will suit up next week. Minford is getting C. Ronaldo erect at a 50,000 soccer complex. All Valley got was a verbal contract from a coked up Maradona. NB gets nothing because no one wants to go there and everyone is poor.
More updates forthcoming as I get them.
And last, but not least... Take it easy Liberace... It's bad enough that you're talking about seeing Christiano Ronaldo erect in a stadium full of die hard fans... But then you have to start rumors about burg and trash my home town... Thats where i draw the line. I think you're the one whos coked up Richard Simmons, i mean who in the world blames a school district for a homophobic act?

SICK!

GHS
GHS
GHS

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

The good news is that the rematch is less than 3 weeks away at SW!

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

You tell them Don Quixote, Redcard is way out of line!!! Clay is getting a new defender exchange student, Milan Fukal from FC Hradec Králové, he may be old but we will take him.

Return to “Soccer”