Tourny Runs

The_Flash_10
Waterboy

Tourny Runs

Post by The_Flash_10 »

Where do u think your favorite team will go in the tournament this year?

thenoose
Freshman Team

Re: Tourny Runs

Post by thenoose »

It's definately too early to decide any of thing since no games or scrimmages have been played.

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

From my SEOAL outlook:

Marietta should get out of districts again.
Logan won't get very far.
Zanesville and Gallia won't make it out of the first round.
Warren might win a game or two but not do as well as the past.
Chillicothe normally wins a couple and tanks it in districts.
Jackson could win a couple of games as well.

I know my predictions are slightly vague but I don't know much about every team, just bits and pieces about each and I've only watched each team play a handful of times.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Unioto lost a lot of talent, but some headaches as well, which could propel them back into a contender for the District title in D2. They had 5 freshmen play major minutes last season and have a few incoming freshmen that could make an impact. A big senior class also returns.

Zane Trace may have some trouble again this coming season, as they will be on their 3rd coach in 3 seasons and losing alltime leading scorer, Corey Keister.

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

danicalifornia wrote:Unioto lost a lot of talent, but some headaches as well, which could propel them back into a contender for the District title in D2. They had 5 freshmen play major minutes last season and have a few incoming freshmen that could make an impact. A big senior class also returns.

Zane Trace may have some trouble again this coming season, as they will be on their 3rd coach in 3 seasons and losing alltime leading scorer, Corey Keister.

From what I've been told, Zane Trace's new coach has been in the program for a while as an assistant. Any truth to this? If true, it might not affect chemistry or learning much because he had a chance to take information from thier two previous coaches and apply it; and he already knows the kids.

Return to “Soccer”