Area Players

brutally honest
Varsity

Area Players

Post by brutally honest »

Who will be some of the best players in the SEOAL/southeastern ohio this upcoming season? Narrow it down by Goalkeeper, Defense, Midfield, and Forward. You don't need to be any more specific than that, and please state what year they will be next season.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Re: Area Players

Post by Philos_Finest »

Philo has a senior to be in Chase Kiser that is one of the best on the defensive side.

CHS Sports
Freshman Team

Post by CHS Sports »

Tony Skowronek- forward- junior
Drew Basil- midfield- junior

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

What about some of the players from the SOC??

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

soc will have some good players but none that will be one on one stars. all soc teams will have to play as a team and not rely on one player to score. will make for some good games. maybe coaches will actually organize some offense and not just feed the ball to one player. should be interesting.

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

RxBurgFan wrote:soc will have some good players but none that will be one on one stars. all soc teams will have to play as a team and not rely on one player to score. will make for some good games. maybe coaches will actually organize some offense and not just feed the ball to one player. should be interesting.

I do think that there will be several stand-outs this year from all around the conference.I'm not saying that there's gonna be a lot but there will be some difference makers on some teams this year.I think minfords coach did a very good job of spreading the offense last year.At the beginning of the season they always tried to cram it down the middle, but then started to work it out and about.

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

who do u think they will be?

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

Minford: Price & Warren
Waverly: Blanford & Boyer (if he plays?)
Wheelersburg: Lewis & White

There are plenty of other quality players on these three teams and throughout the SOC, but I think these six players could be the ones vying for SOCII Player of the Year!

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Minfords Defense will be pretty tough this year as well.They will be returning 1 or 2 starters along with others who have plenty of varsity experience and playing time.

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

it should be a good game between the burg and minford this year then. with how much the noose it talking up the minford defense. the burg will have an pretty good offence this year even with the loss of wes lyon. cant wait till the first game of the season

Minford at Burg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cant wait

brutally honest
Varsity

If you're going to start talking about the SOC on this thread, please talk about players and save the matchups for the SOC predictions thread.

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

brutally honest wrote:If you're going to start talking about the SOC on this thread, please talk about players and save the matchups for the SOC predictions thread.

Thanks brutally!! :-D

The_Flash_10
Waterboy

Post by The_Flash_10 »

Dont forget about Fight from Burg. He really has developed into a solid and i see him as team leader in the upcoming season. He made great key plays last year when wheelersburg needed them.

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

What about the Keeper position in the SOC? Who will be the best between the posts this year?

brutally honest
Varsity

pcohio wrote:What about the Keeper position in the SOC? Who will be the best between the posts this year?

PC- that's a good question! I am wondering the same thing for the SEOAL as well. So SEOAL fans enlighten me on your league's candidate and SOC fans tell me about yours.
Is Waverly's keep returning this season?

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

No, the starting keeper (Hopkins) graduates this year, but Nick Moore (junior in the fall) has got plenty of experience the past two seasons and should be a rock for Waverly this year...

The_Flash_10
Waterboy

Post by The_Flash_10 »

Robert Robinson is a very skilled keep and is light on his feet... he can dive very well....not many goals got passed him last year, i expect the same this year...

brutally honest
Varsity

What school does Robinson attend?

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

he attends Burg :lol: :lol:

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Duncan Jordan will most likely be keep for the Falcons squad this year. He's gotten a lot of experience of the past couple seasons, while starting all of last years games. He's pretty tall and very agile so he will be a force behind the defensive wall of minfords backfield.

Return to “Soccer”