Chillicothe 3v3 Summer League

MarkWilliamson
Freshman Team

Chillicothe 3v3 Summer League

Post by MarkWilliamson »

The 2nd Annual CYSL 3v3 Soccer League will be held on Monday, July 7th through Thursday, July 31st.

Cost is $40 per player. Each team will play an 8 game league. A single elimination tournament will then be played with
teams being seeded based on the results of the 8 league games played. Awards will be given to the 1st and 2nd place finishers of the tournament. In addition, each player will receive a t-shirt.

Registration forms and league rules can be downloaded at http://www.chillicotheyouthsoccerleague.com

Deadline to register is Monday, June 23rd.

For more information contact Mark Williamson at williamm@bright.net

pcohio
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe 3v3 Summer League

Post by pcohio »

Glad to see this back again this season!
Is there not a set "team price"?

MarkWilliamson
Freshman Team

Post by MarkWilliamson »

PC, the team price will be dependent upon the number of players a team has - minimum number is 5 max is 6. $40 per player. Just trying something different.. :)

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

I see...I guess the only problem I have with it is that my team of 6 players has to pay 40 more dollars than a team with 5 players, but we are still getting the same amount of games, etc.

MarkWilliamson
Freshman Team

Post by MarkWilliamson »

Out of the 18 teams that played last year 7 only had 5 players. Not trying to hurt anyone just thought I'd try something different and cut those teams with 5 a break - especailly with the way gas prices are climbing !

MarkWilliamson
Freshman Team

Post by MarkWilliamson »

ttt

Return to “Soccer”