Freshman Team

8/26 Chillicothe @ Jackson

Post by CHS Sports »

Predictions?

JHSoccer
Waterboy

Re: 8/26 Chillicothe @ Jackson

Post by JHSoccer »

Should be a good game Ironmen are undefeated so far this year.

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

I'll take Chillicothe in this game. I think that Basil and Schrownek (Spelling). Will be too much for the Jackson defense

JHSoccer
Waterboy

Post by JHSoccer »

Hmm i dont know we will have to wait and see.. I imagine a good game overall though.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Chillicothe-2 Jackson-1 No score the first half and it got nasty the second half with one yellow card for Jackson and two for Chillicothe.Chillicothe girls varsity and boys JV also won.

Bucknuts
JV Team

Post by Bucknuts »

Jackson & Chillicothe was a well played game for the most part. The officiating was a bit inconsistent in the second half and the crew lost some control of the game as a result.

First half was played very even. Jackson had an edge on corner kicks and a few better looks on goal. Jackson won everything in the air. Chillicothe had the edge on time of possession. 50/50 balls were fairly even as well.

The first 30 minutes of the second half was dominated by Chillicothe. Good possession, more overall shots and more shots on goal, more 50/50 balls won, very few real chances for Jackson.

Jackson stayed tough the entire game and kept pressing. Tawny scored with 8:03 to go and made the last 8 minutes a real dog fight. (Chillicothe's defender was shielding Tawny off the ball and went face down. Chillicothe wanted the foul called, never got it. Linesman's flag went up, then back down. When the center official came to ask the linesman why the flag went up he changed his mind) Big call for both teams. Two yellow cards toprotesting players soon followed.

Players have to learn to play through these things. It happens.

Tough game. Good road win for a young Chillicothe team.

Return to “Soccer”