South Webster Vs Ironton Saint Joe

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

South Webster Vs Ironton Saint Joe

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

If I was going to this game where would saint joes field be located?? Who will pull out the victory?? What does it take to get a game canceled?

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Re: South Webster Vs Ironton Saint Joe

Post by vballsoccer178 »

I think both schools tried to get the game postponed.

I guess they understood that to mean make it later in the evening when the wind is supposed to pick up & it's colder. They postponed it to 7:15 at South Point. Maybe the weather will be better since it's further south at South Point. ha ha

The excuse was not enough officials to move the game to Thursday night.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

finding officials is tough. there is a shoratage in southern ohio. at least it will be on the turf and not in the mud.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I am sure that SJ's home field is an absolute mess. They played Point Pleasant there on Thursday and it rained part of the day and during the second half of the game and both goal areas were very sloppy. I couldn't imagine playing a game there today with all the rain we've had so far.

Lewisville Slugger
Waterboy

Post by Lewisville Slugger »

South Webster - 4
Saint Joe - 0

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Post by vballsoccer178 »

I'll have to admit that I thought it was crazy to play this game, but it was a great call. The rain quit about 30 min before kickoff and the turf played like it hadn't rained at all.

Great Job Jeeps!

Goals By Half .............1........ 2.......... Final
South Webster Jeeps......1........3.......... 4
St. Joe ......................0........0.......... 0

Scoring summary: 1st Half: SW -- #13 Lore, Shay (unassisted), 13:00. 2nd Half: SW -- #13 Lore, Shay (unassisted), 53:59; SW -- #7 Charles, Chad (unassisted), 66:02; SW -- #7 Charles, Chad (#5 Salsibury, Andrew), 79:54.

Shots: SW 24, St. 3. Saves: #23 Charles, Nick (SW) 1; #33 (St.) 6. Corner kicks: SW 6, St. 0. Fouls: SW 2, St. 4. Offsides: SW 2, St. 0.

Return to “Soccer”