#2 Mansfield Christian v. #10 Bishop Rosecrans

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

#2 Mansfield Christian v. #10 Bishop Rosecrans

Post by Soccerfan1 »

Saturday at noon @ Bishop Rosecrans High School in Zanesville... Should be a really good game.... Thoughts?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: #2 Mansfield Christian v. #10 Bishop Rosecrans

Post by danicalifornia »

MC is certainly in the middle of an outstanding run with 7 straight District Championships, 2 Regional Championships, a State Runner Up finish, and a State Championship (2014), so this is a great measuring stick for Rosecrans and very well could be a preview of a state tournament match later in the season.

How I wish that I wasn't driving 3+ hours a day for work all week so that I felt like making the long trek from Chillicothe to see this game.

Good luck to Rosecrans!

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

danicalifornia wrote:MC is certainly in the middle of an outstanding run with 7 straight District Championships, 2 Regional Championships, a State Runner Up finish, and a State Championship (2014), so this is a great measuring stick for Rosecrans and very well could be a preview of a state tournament match later in the season.

How I wish that I wasn't driving 3+ hours a day for work all week so that I felt like making the long trek from Chillicothe to see this game.

Good luck to Rosecrans!

Don't Forget Rosecrans is coming off of 2 straight District Titles, 2 Straight Regional Finals appearances, with a State Semi-Finals appearance last year.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

That's why I was saying that it could easily be a preview of a state tournament matchup! Both schools are rolling right now!

My favorite college professor went to MC, so part of me wants to always cheer them on a little bit. However, I have nothing but respect for the Bishops, even more with how they have rebuilt their program into a powerhouse after it was semi-recently gone.

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

Two top 10 teams duked it out on the field… Mansfield Christian scores one in the final minute of the first half… McPeek... Rosecrans scores with 2 1/2 minutes to go in the game.... Gibson.... Evenly matched game ends with an even score of 1–1

Return to “Soccer”