Waterboy

Top senior in soc1

Post by varsity2.5 »

who are they this year?

murmur
Riding the Bench

Re: Top senior in soc1

Post by murmur »

Connor Scott, Adam Rice, Brandon Malone, Brice Patterson, Josh Wright, Zach Wright

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

Waverly coach told the Valentine boy at Clay, after he scored three goals agains them, that no team had done that yet. I think he will be one of the stronger players. Clay had no seniors last year so they will probably field several strong senior players this year

svbt1112
Varsity

Post by svbt1112 »

Waverly beat Clay 14-4 last year..........

I think you have to look at the South Webster Seniors. This team dominated SOC 1 last year while starting only 2 seniors with 6 juniors and 3 sophomores. Those Juniors are now seniors and have one last chance to show what they have on the field!

Only New Boston scored on South Webster in SOC 1 play last year---scoring once in the second game (SW 6-1). Burg is the other team that scored vs Webster in SOC play(SW 3-2). Minford scored twice in the district final (SW 3-2) and Burg scored once again vs Webster in district play. (SW 3-1)

South Webster shut out Clay twice, Valley twice, Eastern twice, Waverly, Minford, New Boston, Northwest and West in SOC play.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

I thought the post was asking about the top senior player, not the top team. No doubt SW will be the top team in the SOC 1 and probably in the district again and will have many strong senior players. The post is actually confusing by say "Top Senior" (singular) and then askin who will "they" (plural) be. So I assumed they wanted to know the top senior player from each team in the SOC 1.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

C. Scott

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

I think Jason Chaffin will be one of the top Senior in the SOC Div 1 this year he will leading a young but a very soccer minded bunch of kid's . No doubt South Webster as a great bunch of Senior players best of luck to all the Senior's this fall should be a great soccer season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :12224 :12224 :12224 :12224 :12224 :12224

The Bathtub Legend
Waterboy

Post by The Bathtub Legend »

I would have to say that the Scott boy from South Webster will be the most dominant player in either SOC this upcoming season. The boy has speed, skill, height, and is very athletic. If anyone figures out how to stop him please let the rest of us know...

lewis-moody3
Waterboy

Post by lewis-moody3 »

chase horsley very good tough quick isnt scared of anyone got hurt last year so i look for him to bounce back and be a big part of the new boston tigers team

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

i think jon valentine

fballfan08
Waterboy

Post by fballfan08 »

Um connor scott has to be the best. He obviously has the size, skill, knowledge, and love of the game, but He sees the field finds the player he knows will finish, and creates things for his team like no one else. It doesn't make sense when a kid from a team who gets beat by 7 8 plus multiple times is put up for this. I understand valley kids burg kids waverly kids but etc....Some other kids I don't understand.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

It is an opinon fballfan, no one is being "put up" for anything. The Valentine boy had 22 goals and 16 assists on a team that only won about 3 games so that is why I mentioned him. Scott is a great player, surrounded by a solid team.
Last edited by rockyraccoon on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fballfan08
Waterboy

Post by fballfan08 »

Ok well I was saying. In my opinion some people being named aren't the "TOP". And I wasn't necessarily refering to him. And any senior for so. webster is a solid player along with burgs senior class and waverlys. Not trying to sound rude just stating the facts. But just a quick question. How many of those goals were scored after the other teams starters were taken out.. now I know its not fair to put the whole teams losses on one player and maybe on a different team he could achieve a higher level of play. But unless he moves we will never know. Hopfully his goal scoring can become contagious. Id like to see all the teams in the league become great it would make for an amazing soccer season in so. Ohio

murmur
Riding the Bench

Post by murmur »

South Webster's seniors have to be the top group of seniors in the local area but when they meet teams from outside the local area they will have to display a level of play to continue their season into November.

pan-man
Freshman Team

Post by pan-man »

Deff Valentine, and Scott. Anyone else though

The Player
Riding the Bench

Post by The Player »

does eastern have anyone this year?

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

should be tough to find the best off of websters group. they've been playin together for years. will be interesting to see who rises to the occasion.

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Post by GoCats »

Sounds like to many chiefs and not enough indians out that way in webster.

Keagan
Riding the Bench

Post by Keagan »

Zach Wright, Josh Wright, Brice Patterson, Brandon Malone, Adam Rice, Conner Scott

hssoc
Waterboy

Post by hssoc »

?

Return to “Soccer”