Jeeps @ Tigers

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Jeeps @ Tigers

Post by realfutbol »

The Battle for the Crown goes down in Tiger Town tomorrow night. This could be the battle that propels the winner to the top of the SOC 1 for good...Who will win and by how many. Normally a fierce battle between the 2 sides and whoever keeps their cool wins in my opinion...what's yours???

4thgoal
SEOPS

Re: Jeeps @ Tigers

Post by 4thgoal »

If the New Boston team that played Valley and Burg shows up, it could be a good game. If the NB team that lost to NW shows up, it could be a long night for the Tigers.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

3-1 G-H-S!!!!

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Jeeps by 2 or 3

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

I think the Tigers need to shutout the Jeeps to win. But I don't think that will happen. I'll predict 3-1 Jeeps.

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

Tristian Carmicheal Micheals is cleared to play is the word on the street. I look for him and Dever to be a force. Zimmurmerman and Kylie will have a field day vs the offsides trap. Rockwheel is coming on as of late. I hope that the team shows up that played Saturday plus one. 7-6 Jeeps

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

These cleats are made for scoring
And that's just what they'll do
Cuz tomorrow night these jeeps
Are gonna stomp all over you

Webster 4-1 over glenswood!!!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Grrrreat song D44magnum.

If the Jeeps can shut down Schweinsteiger they should be able handle GHS. New Br is always a hard team to shutout so my prediction is...

Jeeps 5
Tigers 1

I'm also with ole red, I'd like to see Micheals drop some sweet chin musik tomorrow night.

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

NB is a different place to play, I would give the tigers the home field advantage at plus 3 goals in this one. Has anyone even seen this exchange student? Talk is he's pretty good but I haven't even seen him around town, if he's 6'6" he would be hard to miss.
Jeeps 6
NB 3

Waterboy

Post by 817 »

There was a tall defender that played at the minford game. I think he was number 21. He didn't look like an exchange student

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

I've tried to reserve my excitement and hold back my tiger pride when talking about this well anticipated matchup... But no longer can I do so. Glenwood has had this one circled on their calendars since the schedule came out. You're going to see a jacked up tiger squad at the stadium tonight playing with tons of heart. As long as this doesn't turn into an ugly game with refs dishing out red cards like Halloween candy (like has happened many times before when these two get together) then I see Glenwood establishing themselves as the favorites in SOC1 going forward. Webster will have some chances but I think a first half surge by the tigers will be too much to handle. Looking forward to a great crowd on hand tonight. Glenwood finds the net early and often... This one has the potential to be a laugher.

Glenwood 4
Jeeps 1

GHS

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Final score on this game???

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Well...Doggiestyle Punch was right about one thing...

captain tuttle
Riding the Bench

Post by captain tuttle »

The Jeeps led 2-0 til about 5:00 left in the game. Final score SW 2 - Glenwood 1

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

tigers getting close. not getting more than 2 goals always give tigers a chance. lack of offense challenging the sw defense.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

jazzhands88 wrote:Well...Doggiestyle Punch was right about one thing...
There was a great crowd.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

jazzhands88 wrote:Well...Doggiestyle Punch was right about one thing...

wow well guess u dont read everything jazzbandsmakeherdance, i was right about how many goals glenswood would score
D4hero wrote:These cleats are made for scoring
And that's just what they'll do
Cuz tomorrow night these jeeps
Are gonna stomp all over you

Webster 4-1 over glenswood!!!

just because you and donkeypunch are in love doesnt mean u cant give credit where credit is due wow

and what a sick goal and celebration dance by kylie keaton he was onnnnn last night!

if he would do the dougie at half field after his next goal i will just go nuts!! thatll get the crowd going ---- MY DOUGIE!!!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Ok my bad WD-40. Good call on New Br goal prediction. As for the accusation against myself and Dewski Punch. No such relationship exists. Speaking of Don, he's been a little quiet since the loss to SW.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Seriously like 137% of the things jizzhands says on here is just so wrong. Lets face it, the refs screwed GHS. They had no idea what was going on last night!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Jew-on I don't think you can throw the blame on the refs. Also if there is any 2 people in love on here its Don and Juan. Hmmmm Don Juan.

Return to “Soccer”